𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔: 𝐊𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠

Tanqr Pov:

Why do people keep interrupting our moments while we are on a date? Kreek was started to put his hand up to someone, like something or someone was in the murking shadows. He started to look around and spoke into the darkness that surrounded us.

"Why are you here?" he shouted.

"I heard someone was beating my friend, and I wanted to talk to him." the shadow replied to Kreek.

"I told you, I fell in love with someone else. Not you! " He spoke with an angry tone.

Quickly putting on my mask before being knocked down on the floor by a female? She had had bandages almost all over her limbs Then she drop-kicked Kreek to the floor. I tried to get up, but someone else was stepped on my back. Like really hard.

"We got him back. What about this tryhard?" someone else spoke.

"Knock him out, before he gets some ideas!..." it yelled.

I regained my strength, grabbed my dagger, and started to slice the person. I managed to knock out the person down. She held a gun at me. She walked under a street light. "Where are my manners?" She gave me a smirk while one of her arms was on her hip, "I'm Kayla. I just need your boyfriend for a new project that I'm working on'' She started to laugh. I was outraged by this woman, I tried to see what was Kreek's reaction to it, but couldn't. He was the last thing I can remembered
...

I woke up to someone shaking me, like a small feather touch. I opened my eyes, Ghost Denis was using a flower petal on my face. I was in the arena but how? I just need to get out to save Kreek. But Russo and Dj stopped me. "Tanqr! What happened to you?!" Russo spoke in a shocked tone. "His ex, it looks like, took him away when we had our moment together!" I started to feel anger boiling inside of me. "I try to stop her but-" Sabrina stepped into the conversation, "We found you in the middle of the park unconscious. And we didn't see Kreek. Just you. Alone" The judges were silent including Denis, who looked down while messing his fingers trying to avoid the argument.

I don't know what came over me, I just didn't have time to save him. The next- I knew, I started to dent a nearby wall, almost next to Ghost Denis' face. I didn't care if the pain was killing my hands or getting red from it. I just wanted to feel something inside my bare hands. wanted to feel pain. For failing to save him. Tears started to form and fall down my mask. "Tanqr! Stop it!" Russo shouted at me with Dj trying to pull me away from the wall but just ignored both of them. Breaking the wall is the same feeling, in my heart. Sluggishly, my body was sinking to the floor while I was leaving in tears of anger.

"We have to save Kreek! Who knows, what the ex would do!" Denis claimed. "She just wanted for an experiment," I respond. I have dealt with ex's before and almost was all of them were a close success to killing me or murdering me. A door opened, I looked to my right, and MiniToon and Lego were there. Denis quickly gasped and hid under the security camera desk. Oh right, Minitoon and Lego haven't met Ghost Denis, yet. MiniToon was hugging me and Lego was talking to Sabrina next to the desk, which Ghost Denis is under it.

"Tanqr! Heard about what happened to you and Kreek. I'm sorry about that." Mini said in a calm-ish tone. I kinda smile at that. Minitoon is a friendly and soft touching person with Kreek since he was dealing with his problems in his past. He lifted me up from the floor, putting my broken legs to standing up, again. Like their still hope. Somehow, hope did come.

Lego: I think we have found Kreek's location.

(Hello, it's been a while. Sorry if I didn't continue with the book since I wanted to continue with my art and drawing. I wanted to finish this before the year ended. So, here's hoping!)