Chapter 7: Slow Start

Three POV:

After dealing the airport stuff, Tanqr and Kreek drive back to the house. Tanqr decided to order some take out food while Kreek was resting his head dealing with Timmeh witness their "bit". Both was drained from the "thing" they did. Kreek was still thinking about what Tanqr did.

Kreek POV:

Why did he do that but- his other side is seem kind and lovely. Ugh! Forrest! You need to stop thinking about-

Tanqr: Hey, Kreek? The food would be arriving about 20 minutes. So you wanted to watch a movie?

Kreek: No, I just tired and I'm not that hungry. 

I wasn't in the mood, just draining from the experience I have. I was rubbing my neck, forgetting the marks on it. I just groan out. I said to Tanqr, that I'm be in his room until the food was deliver. Going to the upper part of the rooms, I looked on the shelfs areas. All them was a sport, "Arsarsal". I take off my beanie and letting my hair down. I didn't cut my hair when I was in my teen age, but I like it. I kept stare at my reflection on the glass, just looking at myself.

Tanqr: Hey Kreek! The food here!

Snapping out my thoughts,  and putting back my beanie. Getting back to reality, and when downstairs and Tanqr handed my food. "Here, just in case. " He said smile look, I just grab it and started to eat it in the kitchen area.

{Time skipped!} 

Tanqr Pov:

He's cute when his tired. I kept laughing at him and he just kept eating. He just not in the mood, but I wanted to help him. Just I wanted him near to me. I was relaxing on the couch until Kreek just left the kitchen area and headed up stairs. I just thought he just wanted some alone time after what I done.

After putting on a movie, I look on my phone. Sabrina texted me about Dj and Russo having a relationship with someone. I just surprised about them, but nevertheless I can't wait for meeting their soulmates. An hour with by, and Kreek still upstairs, I was kinda tease but I wanted to check him. I got up, turn off the tv and light and head up to my bedroom. 

Kreek was standing up on my bed, just in his head right now. He seems so calm and relaxed. But what I caught my eyes, was Kreek's hair was long on backside and almost close to his shoulder area. I just smile at his hair.

Kreek: Ah! Tanqr-?! What you- what time is it?

Tanqr: It's 10 pm.

Kreek: I can't relaxed, which is normal.

Kreek move a little his front hair. I sitting down next to him and reaching to give him a hug but touching his hair, patting it. Kreek was gave me confuse look but didn't question what I did. I kept patting his hair and just continue. 

Kreek: Hey,  Tanqr? Can you do something for me?

Tanqr: Sure, for you.

Kreek: It going to sound dumb, but can you scratching my hair? It helped me to relaxed more

I was confused but at least I still messing around his hair. Kreek hair was beautifully long and smooth while scratching his hair. I started to singing a calm melody. I felt relaxed and near to my lover, just mood of peace. Kreek body started to lean back to my chest area and I grip on his body and feeling his heart slowly beating. I felt safe and different around him and I started to see blurriness in my eyes.

.

.

.

I will protect you, no matter what happened to me or you

Are you going to protect me?

(AHAHAHA CLIFFHANDER!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I FINISHED CH.7 )

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I got this chapter out and now Im working one Ch.8! A Dream Chapter!!

(657 words)