Chapter 5: Doing It

TW// Smut!: 

Also: Most of the smut part was inspired by Test Account!

_                                                                                                                                       

Kreek Pov:

What Tanqr wanted me now? I sigh and just followed him in the back hallway. Red and Dexter were talking to each other, Timmeh with Mo. Tanqr wasn't saying but just walking. There was silent but just ours shoes and mumbling in the background. There wasn't that many people but there a dead end. What the hell? I was puzzled. This was for nothing?! Ugh, why I did I followed him? I felt like idiot trusting him so much. Just like I did with- Kayla . . .- My thoughts were cutoff when Tanqr beginning to say something.

Tanqr: Hey Kreek?  I just wanted to apologize for the trouble with the competition. I just in the wrong thing in my head. I just *sigh* I feel different around you. I just . . . not having the right feeling.

Kreek: Why? I should be apologizing to you. Since I'm the one just messing with your head. Beside, why you talking about this now? 

Taqnr: *Chucking* That's not why I bring you here~

What? My thoughts were all over the place. What does he mean, "that's why not bring you here?" I just questioning everything until quickly was happened. Tanqr just pinning me on the wall, gripped both of my arms and was standing there. I felt my breathing getting higher.

Tanqr: *Laughing* You never been pinned before?

Kreek: Just let go of me Tanqr, the bit have gone enough!

Tanqr just still standing. I tried to move my back, but causing it to still against the wall. I moved my neck to left side from his face but it make the situation worst. One of is hands were slowly against my neck. I blushing after he touched something-.

Tanqr: Oh~ Looks like that's looks like something~

I felt my breathing getting harder. I don't know why, but his hands felt good-?. 

Kreek: Okay, this have gone enough! I just need to get back to Timmeh.

Tanqr just moving his hands around that area of my neck. He wasn't listening to me?!

Kreek: Okay, really! I-It's not funny, anymore!

Tanqr: *Chucking* Oh come on~? I just getting started~

I just keep breathing harder. Why, did I listen to him?! Why?! 

Kreek: Okay! I just wanted to get - back - ah~~

Did I just moan. . ?! Tanqr almost letting go my arms and have a shocked tone. I felt my body getting heated.

Tanqr: Wha- What the actual hell, was that?!

Kreek: I- You just kept touching the same area! Like, a fricking cat!

(Smutty Part is coming up!)

There was just awkward silence, but broke when Tanqr just kept laughing at me. Wow, look like he will laughing at anything dumb. 

Kreek: What?! What you laughing at?

Tanqr: You~

(AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA)

Wha-. He then one of hands, processed to holding both of my arms and using his another hand to take off his mask. "What are you-?" Suddenly, he started to kissing my neck area. That spot feel something weird. "That spot- felt good, Tanqr," He kept sucking on it harder, I just start moaning again but louder. "That's your sweet stop, then? You just really sensitive then? huh. . .".  I guess, since I can jumpscared really easily. "But still, this felt wrong-" Tanqr just kissed me, yet it was passionately. I wanted to fight back, but my whole body didn't want too, yet his arms were on my hip area. I just question myself: Do I really wanted to stop him or myself? 

(OKAY NO MORE XDD I CAN'T STOP SMILEING)

We both stopped what felt like 5 minutes, both of us were breathing out. His arms were on my hip while mine were on his shoulders. We both looked at each other. The same expression, we both appreciation each company.

"Krewf Crawf?"

Oh no-

(HAHAH Cliffhanger! Sorry for that and also here is a bonus scene!)

_                                                                                                               

You guys know there's are cameras in the airport? yeah . . . . 

Jessie: Rose?! I think you need to buy more tissues, because I getting a nose bleed!

Cinder: *rocking herself in a corner*

Coco: I agreed with Jessie! 

Test: Wow, but I still better making them noses bleedings

Rose: Yeah, so I just run to the store to buy some more tissues.

_                                                                                                                                              

(724 words, wow)