Chapter 8: Nightmare

I wake up- Huh?! I'm in a the Rb Studio? I thought I was with Kreek-. No Leeyum, you have get out of here! I got up the floor from the Judges talk area, and walking to the elevator area. Push the first floor button, and it was locked? I was noticed a lock. I groan and started searching for the elevator keys. How the hell did Judges hidden the keys?! Found them and used them. The doors opened, I walked in and doors close. Automatically, it started to shaking, like insane level. I push my whole body against the wall. I was feel my heart beating like crazy. The elevator door's open. The front lawn of a random house? Then in a second, waves of old memories coming back. It wasn't in a random house. 

It was my old house.

No no no NO NO NO NO NO! I started to shouted. This can't be happened, panicking started to set on me. I remember the dark times in my childhood, with dealing with my dad during with my teen hood. I step out the elevator. Just, I heard a movement of my feet wandering into the grass. I tried to open the front door but nothing, I kept trying but until I was felt a bonk in my head. I fell on the floor and the last thing I saw, was someone having white shoes holding a bat-?

I wake up in a old room, but looks dull colors? I go up from the floor. I saw my hands, I didn't have my mask! Sh**!, I thought until-

Footsteps and Singing?! I listen to the a voice. It just likes Kreek-?! NO! ITS CAN'T BE. I opened up the door quietly and quietly when to the hallway. He just was standing there, I felt coldness around my body. Its not him, I kept repeating. He isn't my Kreek.

{Skip this and listen the song, if you wanted too}

Kreek: I know you can hear me

I didn't looked at him, or dared to turn around. It's not him. I kept running down the hallway until I reached the stairs area. I kept running up the stairs and-

*Whoosh*

Kreek: I'm coming my lover~!

A knife when over my shoulder and blade almost cut my shoulder, but barely miss it. The Kreek Thing was kept following me. I need to a place to hide! I running up the stairs, it felt like a loop of piano keys. I reached the first floor and run into the room. It felt different, like-

Kreek: Oh Tanqr~  Here I come~

SH**! He behind me! I look around to find a spot- In the closet! I run into it and quietly shut the door and waited. Kreek have enter the room. I covered my mouth to prevented my breathing to be heard. Kreek was moving around lot, then he stopped. 

It was quiet, too quiet. The closet door opened, he was standing there. I felt every core in inside of me shaking. It wasn't my lover. 

Kreek: Look like I found you~

Kreek have tears of blackness on his cheeks. His eyes were different one of them was white with blue and the other have black and orange. I was grabbed by the collar of my jacket. Kreek was smiling like crazy. 

Kreek: Dong Dong, Looks like I won, and your it . . . 

He thrown me down on to the floor and swing his bat and knocked my head out and I just see blurriness. Kreek was standing here, his whole body was laughing at my death. 

{Stop the video}

Kreek: *Laugh* WHO'S GOING TO SAVE YOU FRIEND NOW, LEEYUM?!

Kreek: I DON'T SEE THEM?!

I just breathing in and out slowly, losing the vision. 

I felt shaking on shoulder. I wake up and Kreek was having a worried look on me and I started to hugged him very hard. I started to cry a little. I wanted to protect him, no matter what happened to me or him. After that hugging moment, I kissed him.

(AHAHAH I FINISHED IT WHOO! Also, if you guys wondering the name is from Tanqr's nightmare: Infected Kreek)

[704  words]