Chapter 4: Hanging Out

Kreek Pov:

I wake up,and What? Tanqr didn't have his mask on. I look his left of his face. He have a scar, on his cheek area. Could be from his Training days? I notice right away, that I was grabbing his hips area for last night, I quickly it off it. What the hell I was doing last night? Oh yeah, she appeared again but I didn't stay up this time but why? I got up from Tanqr's bed and heading down stairs, and getting to looking on my phone messages. Oh, looks like I have a voice mail from Dexter.

Voice Mail: You have one voice mail.

Dexter: Hey, Kreek! You're okay? Sorry we didn't pick you up yesterday, Timmeh have a breakdown of you losing and Mo and Red have to used almost  your 1k dollars to calm down Timmeh. So, we will all repay it. We be ready when you at the airport area at 7pm! 

Timmeh: Hi Krwft Crawft, can wait for youu!!

*Voice Mail Ended*

Almost 1,000 dollars?! Well, they have to calm down Timmeh, after a lost so, this the only time I allowed this. I dropped my phone on Kitchen counter and opening the cabinets looking for any Poptars. I found some and some bread. I guess I can make Tanqr some food from last night. I put the bread the toaster and waited.

Tanqr: I make my own breakfast . .

I jump up, by Tanqr appeared and screamed a bit. He just laughing at me. I just laughing it off about it too. He was apologize by that jump scare and He grabbed the toast that pop out of the toaster. I felt something different inside of me but I don't know what is. 

Tanqr: So, went you have to leave?

Kreek: Around 7pm, why?

Tanqr: To drive you there, mate!

Kreek: *chucked* Yeah. . . so what we do for a while?

Tanqr: Your call. I just working on continue working on my training

{Skipped to 6pm} Yes, I'm that lazy

Tanqr: You're ready?

Kreek: Yeah, I think you will enjoy them, including Timmeh.

Timmeh was Angry Dad's son but due a illness he had, he couldn't take care Timmeh so he hand me over his son but He doesn't know. He thought he won a prize but since Angry Dad gave me Timmeh during the Rb Battle signups, So Red and Dexter is going to take care him. Tanqr when out and it was getting dark so we better get to the airport to seem everyone.

Taqnr: We should we here in 15 mintues. So come on, Kreek

Kreek: Okay, okay. Let's go

Why he's nice to me? But the nice side of Tanqr is kinda wholesome. He's a different person. 

[Arriving at the Airport: ]

We're arrived and The first person, I Saw was Red Ninja. Dexter and Mo welcoming me and Timmeh was playing the switch.

Kreek: Hey~ Bubby!

Timmeh: Oh Krewf Crawft!!

Kreek: I miss you guys!

Red: Yeah, we have a long story about what happened.

Taqnr: Hey Kreek? Can talk you in private?

(HAHA I'm working on CH.5 GUYS!! But here something, next ch is going to be different, hint its like Test Account book)