Chapter 3: Cuddling Together

Kreek POV:

I wake up in . . . a dark room. . . What-? I saw my ex-girlfriend, Kayla. I didn't glance at her. She didn't believed in when I said that I didn't have the heart for her. She was heated and we have argument everyday until we break up.

Kayla: WHY YOU DIDN'T THE HEART TO LOVE ME?!?!?

Her voices were echoing in my head. I crouch down and covering my ears. I can feel my tears falling down on both of my cheeks. Her voice was roaring  around me. 

Kayla: WHY YOU DIDN'T THE HEART TO LOVE ME?!?!?  

WHY YOU DIDN'T THE HEART TO LOVE ME?!?!?  

Kreek: Please, Kayla. . .  

She stand there, my heart started to race. Kayla closed her eyes and more of different eyes were now staring at me and quickly I cover my ears.

She repeating the words. . . 

WHY YOU DIDN'T THE HEART TO LOVE ME?!?!?

[Pretend this room is night time!]

I woke up. I taking deep breathes and I feel the sweat all over my body. Why, did she appeared again? I look around, forgot I'm still in Tanqr's house. I got up and went to the kitchen area for a glass of water.

[AGAIN: Pretend this night]

I look at the time on the stove, 1am

I look at the time on the stove, 1am. Same time, as usually. I laugh at it. I grab a nearby glass cup and poured a cup of water. I drank it and forgetting that nightmare. My body slowly stop shaking. I was calmed

???: You have a bad dream, mate?

Tanqr Pov:

Tanqr: You have a bad dream, mate?

Kreek jump up by my surprised almost choking his water. I laugh a little. Kreek was shocked and he said, his mouth was dry. I knew he was lying, I try to get close to him but Kreek was slowly back way from me. 

Tanqr: You sure, you be fine Kreek?

Kreek: Yeah, I be fine, okay. I just have a bad dream, alright?

We're quiet until I nod and started to go up the stairs. Until, Kreek started to spoke.

Kreek: Wait, I have insomnia. I can't go back to sleep now.

I was stunned what Kreek responded. Insomnia, I thought I was the only one have that. I was sleeping normally until my dad and high school forced me to join the Asranal Team. I noticed Kreek was slowly get closer to me. I sigh and thinking a solution for Kreek back to sleep. Then I did the unthinkable. I picked up Kreek in a bride style and carry him into my room.

Kreek: Tanqr-! What are you-?!

Tanqr: Helping you.

Kreek was shuffling a lot in my arms while I climbing up my stairs. And I drop Kreek on the floor when arriving in my room. He got up and was little angry. Kreek was kinda yelling at me. But, he was acting like a kid fully on. I keep laughing him

Kreek: What so funny?

Tanqr: You~

Kreek's face was getting red, I just chucked. However, Kreek's anger was slowly fading away when he accidently tripped and fall into my chest area. That totally got off guard, and his arms were on my hips but he didn't let go right away. He just standing, I feel my body getting heated.

Tanqr: Hey mate? You wanted to stay here?

Kreek *mumble* yes, just for once, okay?

I carried him into my bed and Kreek just still cuddling me. His eyes were close, so I toke that opportunity to take out my mask and trying to closes my eyes. Until Kreek mumbled something.

Kreek: hey, um Tanqr? Can you sing or hum a song?

Tanqr: Sure, but I never sing-

Tanqr: You know what, sure mate.

[Play the Audio but listen to the first song.]

I was getting sleepy and holding Kreek in my arms, and that's was I last remember before I pass out.

(761 words)