THREE. blonde-haired douchebag

BLONDE-HAIRED DOUCHEBAG
season two — episode one

— BLONDE-HAIRED DOUCHEBAG season two — episode one

CHAPTER THREE

      SCHOOL THE NEXT DAY was sort of hectic. Firstly, there was a new kid, and not the 'shy' kind of new kid. He was loud and obnoxious. He wanted people to see him and go 'damn' or 'better stay away from him.' It was annoying to Oliver.

The dude thought he could get away with anything, that included bumping into everyone in the halls without apologizing. Oliver was beyond pissed when he basically pummeled into him. "What the hell?" Oliver turned back at him as he pulled himself off the ground.

      Muscle-wise, the man looked like he was twice the size of Oliver, which explained why he had fallen so harshly. "Oh sorry. Did I get in your way?" The man gave him a sickly sweet smile before turning around and walking off.

      Oliver felt his eye twitch and his face heat up as a few people looked at him from the lockers, mumbling carelessly. He swallowed thickly before continuing his walk to his classroom, trying to ignore the encounter with the douchebag.

      The dude just radiated racist and homophobic energy. The mullet looked better on Oliver if he was going to be honest. He stopped for a moment and turned back around, his face still a little red from both anger and anxiety. He rolled his eyes before he resumed his walking, his hand tightly gripping the hem of his hoodie.

      God. He despised people like him.

      He stopped walking once he made it to his classroom, taking a few deep breaths to calm himself down before entering the room, ignoring the burning gaze of some of the students.

      Why do people stare at him like he was some sort of disease? It made no sense to him. He kept his head down low, avoiding eye contact with any of the judgmental people.

      He sat down at his desk, which was thankfully in the very back. The only people near him were the person beside him and the person in front of him.

He stared down at his fingers, using his thumb to turn a ring on his index finger. Class wouldn't start for another minute, but he believe it was better to be early than to embarrass yourself by being late.

He hated being late. When he was late he had to explain to the teachers why. In front of the whole class. NO THANKS.

When he heard the bell ring, he focused his attention to the front of the room, ready to learn something he probably already knew. Or something that would have zero value in the real world. Like the Pythagorean theorem. What was the meaning of it? It is not needed in everyday life whatsoever.