FOUR. erica sinclair, our savior

ERICA SINCLAIR, OUR SAVIOR
season three — episode four

— ERICA SINCLAIR, OUR SAVIORseason three — episode four

CHAPTER FOUR

OLIVER WOKE EVERYONE UP bright and early the next morning, rushing them out of his house and practically dragging them all to the mall, leaving both Dustin's bike and Steve's car behind just parked in his driveway. It was barely even 8 o'clock when Dustin when back to the place they had been last night, binoculars in hand, while the rest of them stayed behind to tend to customers since they couldn't just abandon their job.

      Thankfully, Dustin seemed to get some more information for them. Upon his return, he sat across from Steve before he began to explain exactly what he saw. "They use a keycard to get to and from the room. That keycard opens the door, but unfortunately, the Russian with this keycard also has a massive gun." Oliver nodded along, already knowing this based on what they had seen last night. "Whatever's in that room, whatever's in those boxes, they really don't want anybody finding it."

      Oliver was leaning against a wall, staring at Steve as he twirled his hat around his finger, trying to comprehend what Dustin was saying. "But there's gotta be a way in," Robin stated, turning her head ever so slightly to look at Dustin. Steve brought the inside-out hat to his mouth and blew on it, fixing it. "Well, you know. . . I could just take him out." Oliver reached up and pinched the bridge of his nose as soon as he heard those words. Oliver had no clue where he had gotten the absolutely stupid idea considering he had already lost two fights before, once to Jonathan Byers.

      "Take who out?" Robin questioned, pushing her eyebrows together while looking at Steve in pure amusement, already having heard the story of Steve getting his ass kicked from the perspective of Oliver. "The Russian guard." Robin nodded her head slowly and leaned back in her chair, crossing her arms over her chest. "What? I sneak up behind him, I knock him out, and I take his keycard. It's easy." Oliver sniggered and walked forward, placing his hands on the edge of the table before leaning down as if that would help Steve understand what he was about to say a little better. "You have never won a fight in your life. This guy has a gun, a massive one according to Dustin. What makes you so sure you'd win this time around?"

      "Okay, that was one time—." Steve started to defend himself, backing away from Oliver a bit, flustered. "Twice. Jonathan. Year prior?" Dustin interrupted, bringing an amused smile to Oliver's face while he gestured over to Dustin, palm facing the air with all of his fingers pointed in his direction. "Listen, that doesn't count." Both Oliver and  Dustin quirked an eyebrow as they peered at Steve.

      "Why wouldn't it? Because it looks like he beat the shit out of you." Oliver wasn't close friends with them the year before last, but he still knew what they were talking about since Dustin had told him the story multiple times and found great amusement in watching Steve pout and flip him off, trying to keep his reputation up. "You got a fat lip, crooked nose, swollen eye, a lot of blood. . ." Oliver looked over at Robin, furrowing his eyebrows when he saw her looking at something.