12)Visit family

No one pov

'Finally, its friday!!Maybe i should inform/call my dad to tell him that i m going to visit him soon also i need to get adress too'the greenete thought. The class 1A just sit at the sofa, talking about how to apologize to our angel. Eri and Shinso is with aizawa and mic at home(spending time uwu/bonding time) The greenete call aizawa and tell him that he going to visit his family and will be back on Sunday. Aizawa approve it..

Our greenete is packing some of his cloth and went out of ua. He call taxi and tell him to go to the adress that he show.

Our angel pov

Now i have arrive infront of my home. I mean dad bought new house and i think its is mansion..... Where the katsudon he got money so much!!!! I push/ring the button to onform them that i have arrive.

Afo pov

Finally, my little boy has teturn home. I inform all lov to sit at the main living room to introduce my favourite boy✨. My wife look very excited that our son visit us /stay with us for a few day. All of lov member now is sitting in  the living room. I atell kurogiri to greet my son and take him in.

(sorry that i update it late, you know.... school) Maybe i will update/edit this chapter later. Also dont forget to support me by follow my youtube channel😅😂
My yt channel: Aira's animation