1)BETRAYED

Midoriya pov

I woke up at 7:30 and do my normal routine like take a shower and getting breakfast and then goes to my class.
I think it might little a bit early to go but thats ok maybe i can make some analysis about quirk. When i was step into the classroom, i was shocked to see my classmate were earlier than i expected except iida cuz he always going to school early.
But there was something that make my heart beat faster, They were glaring at me. Then one of my friends called me a traitor. I was very shocked by that and im asking for exolanation. "Guys, what's going on?Why did you call me traitor?? Are you guys ok?" i asked them. "You traitor!! How dare you step your feet in this classroom!!" Mineta said."G-guys.. W-whats happening?!? Why you call me t-traitor?" i asked them again...

Suddenly i felt punched in my stomach and it very hurt... Then i felt some of my classmate using their quirk and kick me.. I cry and told them to stop...

Then i saw my homeroom teacher, Aizawa sensei used his quirk to erase their quirk and told them to stop... And they yell"Sensei, why did you proctected that traitor?!!"  I was very hurt heard my friends call me traitor and i was covered in bruise, blood from my head and i think my leg broke... I cried hard and asked my teacher what's is going on. Then i saw nezu, appeared from aizawa sensei scarf and said" Midoriya,you going to get arrest by stealing some file""But i didn't steal any file!!" i said. "There was evidence that you stole the file yesterday " principal nezu said. "B.-but i was in my dorm yesterday.I was being framed!!!!p-please believe me." i said to them. Then i heard all might said "I was very disappointed of your behaviour young midoriya and you betrayed my trust to you, also im going to take my quirk back and give it to the suitable sucessor", he take my quirk. I felt very betrayed....

I was being pull by police officer and get in the police car and on the way to the Tartarus...I swore that they will regret by their action and i will prove my own innocence...Just wait you guys, i will get my revenge.