2)Prisoner

No one pov

Our green bean just arrived his destination which is Tartarus. Deku look around while being guard by two police officer.'Oh my katsudon!! I never knew this place was full of dangerous villain?!' thought All of the prisoner were surprise to see our green bean went to Tartarus. The police put him in cell.

He saw 3 figures in the cell. 'Well i guess they are my cellmates' thought deku. He went in his cell and surprised to see that his cellmates was none of other villain but the villains he fought!!!

'Oh my..... i think i m dead' deku thought. "Why the fuck is our true hero in here!" Stain said."Well i dont know"Overhaul said." Umm... Hi? "izuku said." Well aren't you All might succesor, why are you in here? "Afo said. Our green bean started to cry. The villains were shocked to see hero in training crying infront of them.

Deku started to explain to them." Well, you see i was framed by stealing ua files.... but i was never stole any files because i have my own notebook you see..... I-i tried to explain to them but they didnt to hear any explanation from me...." deku said while he wiped his tears. "And nobody trusted me... They yell at me and all might took my quirk back, he said that he found a suitable successor..." deku said.

"Well that kinda f*ck up" Stain said. "I know right...." overhaul said. "Its ok my boy, they dont worth for you" Afo said."Wait,why did you say my boy to me? " deku asked... "Well you see my boy, im actually your real father that went  get  a milk but never come back... hehehe.." Afo said. "Wth!!! You saying that you are my father!!!Why the heck you took so long to get a milk!?!?! " deku said. "Well that kinda surprise to know the truth... Afo..." said Stain and Overhaul.

"Hehehehe.... you see, its true that i was on the way getting milk but you see All might started a fight with me and i had to run so you and your mother save.Im sorry for being villain son. I wish to spend time with our family but somebody always interfere me. "Afo explain to his son." Woah, never knew that ass might was an asshole to interfere someone life.I hate him anyway because he always flirt with mom and mom really hate  him and wish he dissappear."deku said. The four of them talk about their life and happy moment. (idk what to put in here)" Btw my son, we want to said that we would like to train you, soo are you accept our request? "Afo asked." YES!! I ACCEPT IT. THANK YOU😭😭"deku said." Actually my son, you not quirkless, im sorry to tell you this late but your quirk is similar to mine and stronger also you can erase/delete somebody quirk"afo said to his son. "Woah!!!! Thats cool!!! Its ok dad, i forgive you" deku said and hug his dad.

(im sorry that my story kinda cringe and anyway its not toga that stole ua file but its some illusion quirk that mess with ua camera and that person just do it for fun and its not from lov.)

Thx for vote and this is my first story 😅😅... Anyway anybody one to give idea?