6)Escape or Release?

No one pov

Nezu and the two pro heroes went to the Tartarus. They inform the guard they want to see Izuku Midoriya.They went in and saw their student talked to the other prisoner. They kinda shocked to see that izuku just doing fine.Then the guard called izuku that his teachers want to meet him. Izuku went to his teacher sit at the other side(u know the glasses between the visitor and the prisoner).

(N-nezu) (E-Eraserhead) (A-All Might)
(I-izuku)

I:What do you guys want visiting me   so sudden after a month??

N:As you can see, we are here to release you from the prison. I found out that you're innocent after i checked again camera and the file.

I:Omg!!! YOU JUST FOUND OUT THAT I INNOCENT THEN YOU WANT ME BACK?!?!?? IS THIS A JOKE??!

A:Look young midoriya, we are sorry that we accused you and please forgive us. We feel guilt to you also you can take your quirk back, i will give you back.

E:Im sorry problem child.... Im sorry i cant protect you and accused you. Please forgive our mistake.

I:Ok..... I forgave you guys but there are conditions i need you guys to do.

N:Sure. No problem, so waht are your conditions?

I:First of all, i want a bigger dorm so i and eri can be together and a personal kitchen and bathroom. Secondly, I want 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐃𝐎𝐄𝐒𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐌𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐌𝐄  except when there are class. Lastly, I dont want any of you guys went to my room or searching anything and follow me when i visit my mom. especially you All Might..... And i will train myself and nobody interfere me. Thats all.

N:Ok, problem solve and i will take you out tommorow because i want to ready your own room.

Then the three of them leave the prison. Izuku went back to his cell and tell what happened to his cellmates.

Dad for one pov

My son went in cell and tell me what happened. I kinda mad at them but relieve of the conditions that my son gave to them. "Dad when will the league help you out?" my son asked. "I dont know maybe after you released tomorrow and dont worry i will get you back and introduce you to the league" I said. "Ok dad but please hurry and save me from those fackers and dont forget about mom. And  i think all might will not recognise you because i healed your face" my son said. "Anything for you my son and dont forget to tell your mother about me when you meet her" i said.

Overhaul pov

'I kinda sad cuz my baby bird will release from this place. Im gonna miss him but dont worry i will take my baby bird from those 'so called heroes' and work with my father in law. Hehehhehehehhe'i thought. 'You realised i cant hear your thought right OVERHAUL...but dont worry we will take my son out from those heroes' AFO reply my thought.

Our angel pov

Tommorow i will be release from here. I gonna miss this place and i wish all of them will be good when they release from this place too.I sigh. "Guys, today will be the last day i be here and im gonna sing my last song to you guys and i hope you guys can meet me again and be my friend when you guys released from this placev"i said." We are going to miss you angel "i hear they said and i smile softly and start sing. 👇

After i finished singing that song, I saw their crying and said" Dont worry guys, i will try to visit you guys and sing a song to you guys. Lets hear some happy song"i said.