7)Im....Home?

No one pov

The next day, the pro heroes take midoriya out from the prison. They take him to his mom house first so he can visit his mom.While they in the car, they hear a singing. Its was midoriya.He singing some sweet song that might make people calm and feel sleepy. Aizawa just take his sleeping back and turn into a cocoon while he hearing the song.

(you can choose your own song)

Then they arrive at the midoriya's house. Midoriya went out of the car and called his mom. "MOM, IM BACK!" Midoriya yelled. Then the door open. His mom show a shocked face and hug her son immediately. Midoriya hugs his mom too."My baby, when did you release from that place" Inko asked her son. "I just release from that place today, mom. Pls dont cry and i need to tell you something privately." Midoriya said to his mom. "Ok, come in" his mom reply. "You gus stay out of my house and nevr went in this house without my and my mom permission" midoriya said to the heroes. They just stay in the car.

Then Midoriya sit on the couch and explain everything about his life in prison and he had met his dad and the plan. Inko was shocked about his husband and feel relieved that his husband still alive. Also inko agree with his son plan and suppport him.
"Mom, i cannot stay in here too long because they might have suspicious about what im talking to you. So i need to go now. I hope you stay safe Mom. Bye bye. See you next time" Midoriya said and hug his mom. He then go inside the car and they went to the UA.

(Sorry if this veryyyyyyy short)
see you guys next time.