5)I dont know

No one pov

Nezu sipped his tea and he remember about ua traitor. He checked the file again and saw that file never move where he put it and doesnt have midoriya fingerprint. He checked again the cctv. He very shocked to see that there are no midoriya went to his office and he think that some of villain or student use illusion quirk to prank or frame midoriya. He feel very guilty and went to call all the teacher and pro heroes.They went meeting. "So as you can see why i call all of u guys because we got to discussed about midoriya" nezu said. "Why do you want to discuss about that traitor!!??" Ass might asked. "Can you shut up first!!! Nezu has not given any explanation yet so could you just shut up and listen first!!!" Aizawa said while using his quirk. Ass might then sit on his chair back and silent. "Well as you can see, Midoriya is not a traitor and i just figured out that someone use his quirk or hacked the cctv" Nezu explain. 'Now we really fucked up and need to apologise to him' all of the teacher though. "Also i need 2 pro heroes to come with me to the Tartarus to get our future hero out off the jail and it is aizawa and all might" nezu said.'Im sorry problem child, i hope you forgive me after this' aizawa sad and guilt thought.

At Lov base

They also had meeting to take their boss out of the jail too. They know the coordinate and tell kurogiri to open the portal at the given coordinate. They plan to take out / escape their boss in 2 days, the same date as the heroes to take their student out too.

At the Tartarus

No one pov

Izuku still training with his father and gain some new quirk.He now master all of the skills that Stain teach him. Overhaul just do nothing and being kinda creep cuz he always stare at izuku. Izuku just let him off. (Afo and Stain being dad protective mode)

Izuku:Dad when do you think they get           us escape from here??

Afo:I dont know but i know that we will escape this place along with Stain and uuu... uh... Overhaul. 'Dont you dare touch my son u creep' i thought

Izuku:Oh.. ok. I hope they realise that i was framed and feel really guilt. And i will take my revenge on them ONE. BY. ONE.....' Maybe i can forgive aizawa and present mic and midnight cuz they dont treat me like sh*t'i thought.

Afo just smile and proud for his son. He actually doesnt want his son to be a villain but seeing his son was betrayed by heroes, he will always helped his son and support him. Stain asked izuku "Kid dont you have any song to sing?". "I have one and i wrote it by myself, u guys wanna hear it?" i said. "Sure" they say. And i huffed a little and start  to sing.

They sing together and the guards was very calm hearing that song and happy.

After they sing together. "Thank you everyone" izuku said. "I love your song!!" No problem"Your voice is sooooooo cute and calm"I love it" the prisoner said. "That is very beautiful song son" Afo said. "Thanks dad" izuku reply.

At inko house
inko pov

"I hope you are fine there son" i said while crying. Its been 1 month an half he stay there.' Did he even eat anything or  di d he lost weighf and malnourished..... I pray so my son will prove his innocence and come back home' i thought.