8)Arrival and Eri

No one pov

The car had stop infront of UA. Izuku and the pro heroes went out of the car. They help izuku take his bag to his room. They went to the dorm. Every 1A stood there woth eri with a shocked face. "Why there is a traitor in our dorm sir?!" Iida asked. "Well you see he was framed by some villain or student using an illusion quirk to mess up with the camera and you guys will stay out and never near him because that was one of his conditions if we want to make jim stay in here and becoming hero" nezu reply.'We fucked up' all class 1A thought. "Mr. Deku!!" Eri shouted and run to izuku and she was fall down and hurt her knees a little. "Eri,I m back" izuku said and they hug each other. Izuku saw that eri knees bleed a little and he sing a healing song.

"Woah, Its heal now Mr.
Deku. Thanks!! "Eri said with happy tone.
"Eri, lets go to my room and lets stay away from that fakes" izuku said. "Okie Mr.Deku"Eri said.

'Woah, whats was that' class 1A thought." Guys lets follow deku and apologise to him"Urarahoe said. "But principal said that we should not go near and bother him" Iida said to them. "But Midoriya was feamed and being such an asshole to him, Iida. Lets go apologise to him, pls" Mina said."Tch,she right about that. Lets apologise to that damn nerd!" Bakugou said."Lets go guys!!" Urarahoe said.

While izuku and eri on the way to their room eri tell izuku something with sad tone(almost cry).

Eri :Mr. Deku, Where are you for a few month? I miss you.

Izuku:Well you see eri. I was in the prison.

Eri:Why? Mr.Deku is a hero and you saved me. Why would they put you in the prison?

Izuku:I was framed eri. Nobody believe even my bestfriends.

Eri then start to cry.

Eri:Im sorry Mr. Deku. I cant help you (cry)

Izuku :Thats ok eri, its not your fault. Lets me sing you a song to make you feel better.(While wipe eri tears)

Eri:O... ok

(The two of them have reached the room and went in) (Izuku room has been decorated ok)

The 1a also had reach and they are infront of izuku room.Jiro stopped them from entering the room. "Guys i hears midoriya starts to sing" Jiro said. They shocked that were under the water/sea and turned into a mermaid?!?! . (They behind a big big rock) They see eri and izuku.

Meanwhile eri and deku.

Izuku said"I ll sing you a mermaid song". "Its my fav song Mr.Deku!!" Eri said. "But first before we start we must be a mermaid first!!" Izuku said with happy and friendly tone. "Yeay!!! I will be a mermaid!!"Eri said. Izuku then make them into the mermaid and change their place into the sea. Izuku then make one cute fish to be with them and play. Izuku start to sing.

(part of your world song by mermaid i think)
(While izuku sing)
Izuku and eri and the fish dance and play.

The class 1a just surprised to see that their cinnamon roll singing and dancing happily with eri. They kinda felt guilty because they treat him like an asshole before. The boys nosebleed and the girl awe at the two of them. (The principal already told them about izuku quirk.Before they arrived at the ua, izuku told that he just manifest his own quirk and he is a late bloomer.)

"Mr. Deku, your voice is so pretty" eri tell him. "Aww,thank you, eri" izuku said. Then he see his classmate and then glare at them. The 1a return to their dorm suddenly and see that they completely back at their dorm. While eri stay in izuku room. Its already 10 pm and all of them went to sleep. 'i hope he forgive me' The 1a class thought.

(Sorry that im late to update😅)