Chapter two

Hey guys sorry If it's not very good

Merlin walked through the corridors to Arthur's chambers. He used magic to help him get the door open without dropping any of the boots. As he walked in to the chambers he found them empty and trash, Arthur already having ran off to training for the day.

"Oh come on" Merlin sighed, looking around at the mess. He put all the boots into the cupboard and looked around at the mess.

Along with Uther's new determination to find Morgana, he began cracking down on magic evan harder, something that Merlin thought wasn't possible, people were being brought for trials every day. The rate of executions had risen, it was enough to make Merlin nervous.

With the whisper of a spell all of Arthur's clothes went back into the wardrobes and chests. Merlin pointed at the bed and it magicaly made its self. Merlin Continued to say spells and the chambers quickly cleaned themselves. If Gaius was here he would of given merlin a long lecture about how it was idiotic to use spells to do jobs and that he will be caught.

Merlin looked around the room, feeling rather pleased with himself, but also a little sad. It would only take Arthur a few minutes to ruin everything again than merlin would end up cleaning up again. Merlin turned, running through the list of his remaining duties in his mind. When he noticed the door to Arthur's chambers was standing ever so slightly ajar. Merlin frowned. He didn't remember leaving the door open. In fact, he was more than certain he'd closed it behind him. Walking over, he peered into the corridor. There was nothing or nobody there, so with a shrug he turned around and ...

Sorry it wasn't very good. But I hope you enjoyed it please vote and comment what you think.