S.hallow water 1

(Edit by me)

"NOOOOOOO"

                  _________ PoV
Everyone in the room went dead silent, I looked to my left, when I see Master, he's walking to the bar, just where we were, he arrives and turns over to Shigaraki, and starts yelling at him about him something, Midoriya is laughing his ass of and the rest of the league of villains are just looking around like "oH, tHaT's A nIcE wAlL"

And they weren't wrong, that was a nice ass wall, anyways, Midoriya told us his plan and we all agreed, after that we watched some movies, and we were having a nice time.

I went home afterwards, on the way home, though about Bakugo and our relationship, I knew that Bakugo had a side hoe, but I never expected it to be Midoriya.

'It honestly pissed me off, I mean I was cheating on him too, and him and Midoriya had been together a lot before them and I were, but still, Jeez.. '

I thought to myself as I went form coherent to incoherent thoughts, I had walked a few Miles away from the bar and I was heading home.

I made it home went to bed and slept, I woke up to the sound of my alarm, I took a shower, and quickly changed into my uniform.

By the time I had arrived to school I was quick to execute the plan we had made the night before, so what I did my part of spreading the rumors...

The rumors that stated Shoto Todoroki was the possible murderer of Izuku Midoriya

It made sense Izuku Midoriya, was last seen with Shoto Todoroki, in the UA locker room, also it's been a couple of days since Midoriya, had gone 'missing' also he was one of the main suspects...

The rumors went around the school rather quickly, people started adding to the rumors, and it wasn't long before the staff members found out of the rumors and Todoroki was immediately taken to be interrogated.

Nothing was proven that day... The police department decided to keep an eye on Todoroki from that day...

I was integrated with the results everything was just happening so quickly, 'I feel like of something was off, thing shouldn't be happening this quickly, or should they? Should I report back to Midoriya and the Lov? Or should I wait until I get more information?' I thought to myself as I was making my way home...

"Now that I think about it... Bakugo and I have bearly spoken lately, maybe should approach him... I'll do it soon, maybe tomorrow..."

I said to myself as I suddenly realized I was at the front steps of my house, As I pulled my keys out of my pocket to unlock my front door as I suddenly hear my ringtone and then...

Todoroki's PoV

I had made it home...

"I can't believe I'm the main suspect in his disappearance, everyone thinks I killed him... " I muttered to myself as I felt tears forming in in my eyes, as my vision Start to flicker, "It's difficult to open my eyes knowing that you are no longer with me... " I muttered to myself as a started lightly sobbing...

"I waited so long to be with you... I refuse to lose you... This loneliness is killing me... Just to not being able to listen to your beautiful voice... Is physically painful... It's almost as if the silence talks about you... Reminding me of you, we didn't date for long, but I love you... I would give everything to have you back in my arms... " I said to myself as I sobbed uncomfortably.

"HEY SHOTO, ARE YOU OKAY IN THERE?! " Said my older sister Fugumi in a concerned tone, "I'M FINE FUGUMI" I said, silently praying she wouldn't come in.