Oh No...

At by me :)

TW: extremely detailed rape. (I'm sorry)

Midoriya PoV

'I was happy today' I thought to myself as I made my way home.

When the sudden realization hit me like the bitch it is.... 'Kacchan... '

'Kacchan was home... Kirishima and him barely talked today... Could it have been... Because of me..? '

"Oh No... " I said to myself as I felt anticipation in the pit of my stomach I felt terror as I made my way to the park I was scared of was he would Bo if I came home but I had no where to go... So I instead opted for a saver opinion the park...

I didn't want to know what he would be capable of....

But eventually I had no choice but to go to 'home'

I wake home cold, alone in the dark. Our neighborhood wasn't exactly the best ever so I walked quickly.

As I walked my mind was preoccupied with coherence and incoherent thoughts, thoughts that all said 'what if', 'what if this' or 'what if that'.

Once I'd arrived however, I truly debated entering or not, or if I should just spent the night out.

But, despite myself, I knew I had made Kacchan angry I was scared, I had just realized earlier that day, that I don't like him, let alone love him... But I can't just leave him... Even though it feels right to just leave I won't I'm to scared of the consequences that that one action might bring, so I sucked it up and entered.

But that was the biggest regret of my life, so far that is...

I felt a sharp pain across my face and then...

3th person PoV

"WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU! YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK K YOU ARE?!" Bakugo shouted clearly distressed.

Midoriya just stood there terrified of what might happen next of what might happen if he said anything so he didn't "..." But this only seemed to trigger Bakugo even further.

"ANSWER ME YOU SHIT" he said as he pushed down Midoriya, and kicked him across the stomach multiple times... "I- I I'M S-S-SOR-RY!" Midoriya screeched in pain.

"You know what's going to teach you a lesson? Deku." Said bakugo what a terrifying tone

"Huh? " Midoriya asked like an idiot 😒
"YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID. FIRST, YOU CHEAT ON ME WITH THE ICY- HOT BASTARD, THEN YOU HAVE THE AUDACITY, TO NOT EVEN TELL ME WHERE YOU ARE?!"

At this Midoriya snapped and he screamed back "WHY DO YOU CARE WE'RE NOTHING! YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT ME YOU NEVER DID AND NEVER WILL, I'M ONLY A FUCKING SEX TOY AND A GOD DAMN PUNCHING BAG TO YOU!" as the realization of what he said almost seemed to taunt him as he covered his mouth in hopes that Bakugo wouldn't react badly, as everything he was capable of doing was just staring at him what anticipation, hoping he wouldn't be mad, of course he was wrong...

He suddenly felt a strong grip on him forearm pull him up and Bakugo say almost taunting him "indeed you are".

He practically dragged Midoriya into his bedroom and throw him onto the bed, which such force that he almost fell of the bed he was thrown on as Bakugo...

*TW starting now you are free to skip or stop reading or perhaps continue but reader discretion is advised I'll inform when TW is over*

Bakugo forcefully grabbed Midoriya by his hips preventing him from falling of the bed, But in his fit of jealousy and anger, he flipped Midoriya on his back stripped him from his pants a d boxers as he proceeded to suck him off, but once he came the real nightmare began...