32.

<><><><>

𝙩𝙖𝙬·𝙙𝙧𝙮

𝙩𝙖𝙬·𝙙𝙧𝙮

𝙖𝙙𝙟𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚

𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬𝙮 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙥 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙥𝙤𝙤𝙧 𝙦𝙪𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮.

<><><><>

"Hey, little hero."

Adaliah skittered back, eyes wide as she choked on her spit, trying to crawl backwards. He seemed to take a sick joy in seeing her struggle, her breath catching as she tried to fall into the seemingly impervious mask of Angel. Angel wouldn't take this shit from anyone.

Blue flames erupted in his hand as he swung at her, the omega barely dodging before scrambling to her feet. She tried to garner some distance between the two of them, which was proving slightly futile as he kept stalking towards her.

He swore he killed off the spark in her eye. That little bit of life that would give him a fight. He swore he snuffed it out before this. He swore on his life.

No matter, he'd just have to do it again. And again. And again.

And again. It almost sounded fun, to break her down over and over again. To watch her struggle to build herself up only to topple. It gave him a new sort of thrill.

Especially since she wasn't allowed to freely use her quirk to protect herself. She was as stuck as stuck came. He grinned. By the way she was staring at him, she knew it too.

Adaliah knew she would either have to run, or break the rules. She was relatively fucked right now, no matter which way she looked at it. Then, her saving grace, came.

"Everyone is class 1-A and B, in the name of the pro hero Eraserhead, you have been granted permission to engage in combat! I repeat, use your training and fight these villains!"

Before she could do anything, she was surrounded by copies of the man, essentially her worst nightmare. She frowned before another message from Mandalay came in.

"Listen! We've discovered two of the villains targets! Two students named Kacchan and Liah, both of you should avoid combat and find a group to stick around with!"

She cursed once more, powering up her quirk nonetheless, if she was going to go down, it wouldn't be without a fight. More fire was thrown around, and vaguely she wondered if she heard a gunshot in the distance.

She skid a ways back from the fire, snarling as she felt her omega urge forward. She pushed that down with a quick 'no' .

"Suppose it's rude at this point to not introduce myself, Chisaki, name's Dabi. You'll want to learn who you'll be begging for mercy from." One of the copies smirked while one from behind her let fire rip at her back, burning her between her wings.