28.

Everyone thank catiewhiteman bc they gave you this update (I love your reading list name-)

Also re-reading this chapter I decided to keep it mostly the same because it's second-hand embarrassment gold.

<><><><>

𝙨𝙪𝙧·𝙧𝙚·𝙖𝙡 

𝙨𝙪𝙧·𝙧𝙚·𝙖𝙡 

𝙖𝙙𝙟𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚 

𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙦𝙪𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙢; 𝙗𝙞𝙯𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙚.

<><><><>

Weeks had passed. Kai had been snippy with U.A., again; Adaliah had to deal with it, again. And what was worse is that he had Katsuki on his side.  Both males had barked at her, trying to convince her to drop out of U.A., because this was--what-- the third time she had gotten seriously hurt. She shrugged both off, especially Katsuki, throwing it back in his face that he was hurt just as often as she was.

She won that argument, neither bugging her about it until today. Today Class 1-A was going to their foretold training camp. Kai had driven her, trying yet again to get her to bail, but she was resilient. 

He kissed her temple before she got out of the car, pleading with her in a voice she had only heard three times. 

"Please don't die." He had murmured, making the omega soon sit back down, bringing her brother in for a tight hug. She tightened her hold with a small smile. "Of course." 

And that was that, Adaliah meeting up with her classmates with a bright smile. Shinso was the first to greet her, nodding at her as she bound up to him. 

"You seem excited," He chuckled, ruffling her hair as she purred into his hand (His inner alpha may have just dedicated himself to her). "No Aspen?"

"Unfortunately, she's still a little young to be out for as long as the training camp calls for." Adaliah explained, cheeks flushing a pretty pink.

There he went, dedicating himself to her. He turned away from the adorable girl, hiding his own hot cheeks as he looked over to his new classmates.

"You know, if you try saying hi to some of them, you'd find out they're not as bad as you think they are." Adaliah mused, nudging the indigo haired teen beside her. He huffed but said nothing, continuing to stay close to the only person he knew (Read: liked).

"Class 1-A, our bus is here, we must board in an orderly fashion!" Iida called out, the rest of his classmates slowly walking up to the bus.

Our main white-ette, bless her soul, was carelessly dragging along behind the group with Shinso, a smile on her lips as she hummed a sweet melody. She didn't plan on sitting with anyone, possibly sit in one of the empty seats or even beside Aizawa, and if he wanted her to, maybe Shinso. The girl was surprised however as an arm quickly wrapped around her shoulders, pulling her away from said boy, who gawked in surprise and...Was that anger?