22.

<>~<>~<>~<>

𝙜𝙪𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙛𝙪𝙡

𝙜𝙪𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙛𝙪𝙡

 𝙖𝙙𝙟𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚 

𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙧 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙡𝙮 𝙤𝙧 𝙘𝙪𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚.

<>~<>~<>~<>

"Never fucking do that again." 

Katsuki growled as he held Adaliah to his chest, arms tight around her as she laughed. His arms tightened ever so slightly, growling lowly. 

She was almost- no. She was hurt and Deku and Icy-hot did nothing. Engines did nothing. Two pro-heroes did nothing. She was left to fend for herself, to fight a battle that wasn't even hers to begin with and-

"What's with your hair, 'Suki?" The omega giggled, running a hand through a few of the straight strands of hair. 

And there was that

"Man, Baku-bro! Not something I would expect from you!" Sero laughed, Kirishima beside him clutching his gut. 

Katsuki snarled some sort of threat out, but it was deemed useless by how his hair looked--the trio laughing even harder.  It soon puffed back up into his ever so infamous hairstyle, making them abruptly stop laughing.  Adaliah immediately chirped, running to hide behind Denki--like he could do shit against him-- laughing when both nearly fell from the momentum of  the omega. 

Denki was in utter bliss as he held the omega tightly, rocking slightly as Katsuki angrily shouted, Sero and Kirishima already in his grasp.  She smelt as good as always, her angelic laugh ringing in his ear, making his alpha howl in absolute bliss. This was so perfect. So amazing. She was so warm flushed against him, wings fluttering with small flaps. 

"Think about what your doing, pikachu." Katsuki growled, hands sparking lightly as his glare seemed stone cold, almost sending shivers down Denki's spine. Almost

Not even the coldest of glares could make the warmth Adaliah provided falter.

Denki would make sure of it. 

<>~<>~<>~<>

It was after training when it happened. 

It shouldn't have happened at all. Come to think of it, why was he even in the hero course at all? Mineta was nothing but a rat-sized pervert that needed to be exterminated. 

"The jackpot, boys!" The beta squealed, the majority of the boys refusing to give him any reaction other than an eyeroll. "Someone drilled a hole into the wall! A gift from passing heroes! It looks right into the girl's room!"