34.

<><><><>

𝙢𝙖𝙧·𝙢𝙤·𝙧𝙚·𝙖𝙡 

𝙢𝙖𝙧·𝙢𝙤·𝙧𝙚·𝙖𝙡 

𝙖𝙙𝙟𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚 

𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙤𝙧 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙗𝙡𝙚.

<><><><>

"You have got to be shitting me right now. That's what this is, right? You're fucking with me."  Cold topaz eyes glared down Aizawa and All Might, cold and unyielding as they bowed their heads. 

As one of their more...outspoken guardians, they were prepared for, well, everything, but it seems Kai Chisaki had a way of just breaking you down. His sister sat beside him, hair up in a bun with a plaster over her nose, purple swelling around her eyes, not to mention the shiny sling on her arm and the bandages wrapped around both of her wings (They swore her arms were fine and that only one of her wings was hurt from landing on it wrong, so where those injuries came from they would never know). Neither teacher could quite tell where she stood on the situation, but maybe that was for the better. 

"Implementing dorms will help us watch after Adaliah 24/7. She'll be help in a safe and secure location with multiple security-" All Might began, pulling out a few sheets before one of Kai's hands stopped him. "Right, security, because U.A. has been known for keeping it's first years safe this year. How in the ever loving hell do you expect me to believe you when Adaliah has been in the classroom or the hospital at any given time?"

His canines glimmered much like his snake bite piercings. "How am I supposed to entrust to U.A. the only family I have left, hmm?" 

Both teachers were silent, watching a good sized dog trot in. They were well aware of the service dog and, if she agreed to come back, arrangements would be made.

"If you don't mind my asking, where do you stand Adaliah?" Aizawa asked, praying she said she wanted to come back. There were so many unknowns when he wasn't around, like alphas who wanted to knot and leave, villains lurking around every corner, she needed a father figure to guide her. Lead her where she needed to be, to keep her safe

She swallowed, ruffling the dog's fur, "To be honest, I kind of agree with Kai. It's tiring going to school only to have to push myself further than ever every other day, then turn around and go to the hospital, and have that whole routine done. I'm tired. Tired and sore more days than not." She huffed and Aizawa felt his stomach drop.

"But," 

He hoped the small peak his scent made was undetectable. 

"I really love my class, they've helped me in ways I personally never thought possible. I want to trust U.A., I really do, but I can't ever put my full trust in them again." She huffed, letting the dog, who was much too big, jump onto her lap. "Can't we do, like a 50/50 custody thing?"