27.

<>~<>~<>~<>

𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙛 

 𝙖𝙙𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙗

 𝙖𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙡𝙮; 𝙖𝙨 𝙜𝙡𝙖𝙙𝙡𝙮.

<>~<>~<>~<>

He smelt her before he saw her.  Her soothing vanilla scent that made his heart beat race and his palms sweat. She was easy to spot when he began actively looking for her-- the folded feathers easy to spot, since wings, ironically enough, weren't an everyday thing.  She was leaning over a railing, hair tied into a half-up, half down look with her hero costume on tight. He couldn't see her face, but he didn't need too to know it was his pretty puppy. 

"Liah!" Her head piked up at his voice, the omega turning with raised brows. She had a brand new leather choker around her neck,  teeny tiny wires hiding behind her costume, falling down her back. 

"Izuku," She paused. "Along with half of the rest of our class." She laughed. The sound made his heart jump into his throat as he lightly 'jogged' to her. 

He didn't know she was here, so seeing her was a dream come true-- even if other people were there as well.

"What's going on?" 

"It's an obstacle course. Katsuki wanted to do it; so Eijirou and I decided to implore him. He's the reason we're here in the first place after all." 

Izuku hummed, turning his attention to said course as their other classmates slowly approached them. He opened his mouth to try and talk to the omega, only to jump back with a yelp when Katsuki launched himself at the very railing Adaliah was leaning on. She flinched while Izuku jumped back, narrowly avoiding a set of teeth snapping on him. Katsuki was snarling at him with a loud growl, separating him from the white-ette. 

Izuku nearly snapped back, but he had a character to play in front of Adaliah.

"You know, maybe you should try the obstacle course, Izuku." Adaliah, his sweet pretty puppy, suggested, moving to stand beside Katsuki-- which he instantly responded too, settling down his foaming. 

'Fucking faker.' Izuku internally hissed before slapping on a 'nervous' smile and agreeing, switching places with Kacchan and Kirishima. They stood with the others that came to I-Island, watching him. He didn't care much for their eyes, he had Adaliah's eyes on him and that's all that mattered. 

She was watching and he had to prove himself. Prove himself as the alpha that could provide for her and their pups. Izuku nodded to himself, letting green lightning spark around him.

He growled to himself as he took third with sixteen seconds, Kacchan second. He did learn, however who was first, as Kacchan boastfully puffed out his chest as he smugly gestured to Adaliah. Izuku nearly kicked himself because why wouldn't she be first? She had the abilities to attack multiple targets at once for the love of god.