Synopsis

The day Lukas Fuller met Emma Whelan, his bond invitation to Olivia Byrne had broken a week ago. Hauled up in a pub, drinking beer after beer, he tries to forget his past lover while sharing small talk with the equally mopey Emma.

Though many drinks and a hotel room later, Lukas finds himself telling his story to the stranger, in the hopes getting all the memories off his chest will help him finally let go of Olivia.

He recounts everything, from the day her magnetic presence and glowing emerald eyes drew him to her, through to the final tears they shed with hands pressed against a glass wall before she headed back to Australia, ceasing their contact.

Will Emma's listening ear be exactly what Lukas needs to recover from what he lost?

Can Lukas ever forgive himself for the decisions he made that resulted in Olivia leaving?

Or will Olivia become Lukas's new Anja, haunting every step of his life as he tries to go on without her?

Book Two of the Magic Mutations Series recovers the lost time between Olivia and Lukas before he wiped her memories of their relationship and bond, leading to the catastrophic events of Vulnerable. Written from Lukas's perspective, this novel prepares for the third instalment when the two will meet again to share the next chapter of their stories.

Add this book to your reading list to be notified when the chapters start going up.