A Glass Prison

T.W.: abuse

Dream kept his head down as his captors talked. He knew it was too good to be true. Everything with Quackity, and Sapnap and Karl... And George...

"Hey!" One of the humans snapped, "get up!"

Dream obeyed instantly. Muscle memory hadn't quite faded yet. He easily slipped into the mindset of an enslaved Inu. Follow orders. Be quiet. Never disobey. Be a good little dog.

Dream bit back a sneer at the thought. Even domesticated dogs will bite.

Suddenly, Dream fell to the floor with a yelp. He noticed something red obscuring his vision before he registered the pain. The Inu reached up to wipe the blood away, but his movement was stopped by another hit to his arm.

"Get up you useless dog!" Another human yelled, picking Dream up by his hood and throwing him forward, "Move!"

The Inu stumbled slightly, still dazed by the bat to the head. But Dream moved back into his stance, following along behind the first human. His hands shook behind his back. He didn't know where they were taking him. Or if Quackity, Sapnap, Karl, and George were looking for him. He hoped they were.

"Come on!" A bat was thrust into Dream's back, making him stumble forward, "your prettiness won't save you in the ring."

Dream tensed. Were they talking about dog fighting!? No... No, he couldn't go back there! Never again!

"Keep moving!" The human shouted, bringing the bat down hard on Dream's shoulders.

The Inu cried out and crumpled to the ground.

The human scoffed, "you sure it's a good fight dog?"

"A previous owner ID'd him." The second one shrugged, "made a copy of his records too. He was a bait dog a few years ago. He'll be fine in the ring. And if he dies, well we didn't spend any money on him anyways!"

The humans laughed as they pulled Dream up again. This time half carrying him down unending rooms and halls. Dream didn't care. He wasn't trained for dog fighting like the other Inu's he was about to go against. He was going to die.

"Dream!"

The Inu looked up slightly, his eyes widening at the sight of George trapped in a glass box. George's eyes were wide with panic and his tail was poofed up slightly. The Neko was pounding on the glass, just barely able to see Dream.

"Dream!" George screamed again, slamming his bandaged hands on the glass.

To his horror, he could only watch as the humans slammed the bat into Dream's head. He could only watch as Dream's body went limp and crumpled to the floor. He could only watch as they dragged him away.

George pushed himself away from the glass. His hands and wrists reverberated with pain. He was sure he had reopened the incisions on his wrists where they put in new electrodes. They stung under the bandages. As least George knew they wouldn't do anything until the wounds healed. After all, they needed him to be a pretty piece of art.

George shivered. It was so cold in the room, even under the bright light. All he had was a tee-shirt and jeans. He knew eventually they'd make him change into something 'prettier' so creeps could come and watch him for entertainment.

But he's been here for five days already. At least that's what he thought. It was hard to tell in a windowless prison.

George curled up in the middle of the floor, wrapping his tail around himself. He didn't know if he could go through this again... He just hoped Quackity or Phil would find them soon...