Arcade!

Dream stared wide eyed at all the lights that flashed in front of him. He remembered he went to one once when he was young. His owner told him he wasn't allowed to play any of the games, but it was still fun.

Now he wasn't owned by anyone. And he was going to enjoy a day with his new family. Dream smiled at the thought as they all walked in. Family. He liked it.

"So Dream, what game do you want to play first?" Quackity asked with a smile.

Dream hummed, looking around at all the things, "what's that one?"

The Inu ran over to a game with little creatures popping up out of holes. Dreams tail started wagging as another little creature popped out.

"This is whack-a-mole." Quackity explained, "you hit the things with the mallet to score points."

Sapnap smirked, grabbing the second mallet and swinging it around, "wanna play against me?"

"Uh, sure!" Dream picked up the mallet.

Sapnap put a few coins into the machines. The lights started flashing faster to Dreams amazement. The machine spoke, telling them to hit the creatures to score points. Dream readied himself.

"Winner gets an extra ice cream!" Karl called.

Quackity rolled his eyes, "you're paying for that, not me."

Dream tuned them out as the game started. His quick reflexes helped him pull far ahead of the human. The Inu racked up the points, even Sapnap was impressed.

To no one's surprise, Dream one. The Inu cheered as tickets started spilling out.

"Holy shit dude!" Sapnap laughed, "how are you so good at this!?"

Dream shrugged, "I don't know!"

"Either way, you won the ice cream!" Karl smiled.

The Inu laughed, "thanks Karl."

"Come on! Let's go to the next one!" Sapnap called.

Dreams tail started wagging as he followed Sapnap to the next game. George watched through his glasses as Karl ran off with them, cheering them on. Quackity walked up beside him, nudging him lightly.

"You okay?" Quackity asked.

George jumped lightly, "uh, yeah. Lights are just kinda messing with me."

Quackity sighed, "you don't have to stay. Dream will understand if you need to leave."

George shook his head, his tail flicking, "no, I want to be here."

Quackity got a smirk on his face, "you like him, don't you?"

"What!?" George's face tinted pink as his tail poofed up slightly, "N-No! I met him a week ago!"

Quackity laughed, "sure! Okay!"

"Shut up." George huffed.

It wasn't that, George told himself. Dream was just so... Interesting.

"Hey!" Sapnap called, "are you two coming!?"

Quackity smiled softly, "yeah! Come on George."

George nodded. The Neko and the harpy walked toward their friends, who were playing some sort of skee ball game. You know the ones where you have to knock down pegs? Yeah, that one.

Dream caught sight of George, smiling widely at the Neko. His green eyes shined as he ran towards him.

"George!" Dream gasped, "look at all these tickets!"

The Neko laughed lightly, "yeah, it's like you're speedrunning the arcade."

Dream laughed, "I'm gonna get an amazing prize with these!"

"Like what?" George asked, one ear dipping down.

Dream hummed, turning to the prize counter. He pointed to a small plush hanging from the ceiling.

"That!" Dream smiled, "I'll get that cat plush and name her Patches!"

George laughed, "you're so weird!"

Dream laughed along with the Neko. He had never thought this would be possible. After being owned and sold his entire life, to finally be free to get his own things! And he chooses a cat plush. Dream would agree it was a little weird.

"Ahaha!" Sapnap shouted as the game of just dance ended, "I beat you Karl!"

"No way!" Karl laughed, "just cause you got a higher score doesn't mean you're a better dancer!"

"Well I think you both looked stupid." Quackity chuckled.

"Hey!" Sapnap yelled, a smile on his face, "you're one to talk!"

"I am." Quackity smiled, "I'm the one who pays the bills."

Sapnap laughed, lunging toward his fiance, "oh yeah!? Come here!"

"What!?" Quackity yelped, his wings flaring.

"Guys stop!" Karl called after them, "you're gonna get is kicked out!"

"Yeah!" Quackity yelled, struggling against Sapnap's hold, "so put me down!"

"Nah." Sapnap smirked, pressing against the back of Quackity's neck.

The harpy sighed, "you're a pain in the ass."

"You love me." Sapnap rested his chin on Quackity's shoulder.

Quackity looked at his other fiance, "Karl can you get him off me please?"

"Hey!" Sapnap yelped as Karl broke down in giggles.

Dream sighed softly. This past week with them had been amazing. It almost felt like it wasn't real. But then George pulled him to another game. Dream got lost in the laughter and lights again. And for once, everything was good.