Babysitting

Dream and George were laying on the couch. It was one of those days where it was just them in the house. Quackity was at the casino, and Sapnap and Karl were out as well.

George was purring softly, half asleep as he layed on Dream's chest. Dream was also dozing, running his fingers through the Nekos soft hair. They were content.

A soft knocking on the door roused them. George groaned, rolling off the couch.

"I'll get it." He sighed.

George walked over to the door, opening it to reveal Phil. The harpy smiled softly.

"Morning mate." Phil said.

"Morning." George stifled a yawn, "what's up?"

Phil sighed softly, "Techno, Wil, and I have to go out for the day. Would you mind watching the boys?"

"Oh, uh, sure." George blinked in surprise.

"Thank you. I don't trust them alone after they almost burnt a toaster." Phil let out a breath, then turned to call behind him, "BOYS!"

As if on cue, three boys ran into the house. An Inu, a satyr, and a Neko. The Neko was the only one who paused to say hi, his black and white tail flicking.

"Tommy!?" Dream sat up as the Inu ran around the couch.

Tommy stopped, his tail wagging, "Dream!"

A moment later he was tackled by the satyr, "that's for trying to kidnap Michael!"

"I'm sorry!" Tommy yelped, "it was going to be funny!"

"Tubbo, get off of him." George sighed as he closed the door.

"He did this to himself." Tubbo huffed.

"Gogy! Help me!" Tommy yelled, struggling to get up from under the shorter boy, "Ranboo!"

The black and white Neko sighed, "okay. It's uppy time Tubbo."

The young satyrs eyes went wide, "Don't you fucking dare."

"Come here Tubbo." Ranboo walked forward.

"Don't you dare!" Tubbo yelled, jumping up, "Ranboo!"

Tommy scrambled to his feet, "oh my god! Thank you Ranboo, you king!"

"Put me down!" Tubbo huffed, attempting to kick at the tall Neko.

"Ow! Stop that!" Ranboo winced as Tubbo's hoof grazed his leg.

Dream looked around to George. What the hell was going on. Why were these boys here, and who were they? Dream had only met Tommy before.

"George? What's happening?" Dream asked.

George sighed, "we're on babysitting duty today."

"Hey!" Tommy crossed his arms, "we don't need to be babysat!"

"Yes you do." George immediately responded.

"To be fair, we did almost burn the house down." Tubbo said, still being held by Ranboo, but resigned to his fate.

Dream looked at the two boys, "so, um, who are you?"

George's ears flicked up, "oh yeah, you haven't met all of Tommy's family. This is Tubbo and Ranboo. Ranboo lives with the Minecrafts, and Tubbo might as well."

The young satyr nodded, "my dad's good friends with them, so he doesn't care."

"Are you going to get out of my arms?" Ranboo asked, his tail flicking.

"Nah." Tubbo smirked.

Dream nodded slowly, "okay, so what do we do?"

Tommy grinned slowly, "Gogy..."

George's ears flattened, "no."

"You don't even know what I was going to ask!" Tommy whined.

"And what were you going to ask?" George sighed.

"Can we go to a theme park!?" Tommy smiled, his tail wagging.

Tubbo gasped, finally dropping from Ranboo's arms, "yes! Please!? It would be so much fun!"

Dreams eyes widened as his tail started wagging, "what's a theme park!?"

The boys gasped in unison, each clamoring to try and explain what a theme park was. George rolled his eyes, stepping between them.

"Okay, calm down." George sighed, "we'll go to a theme park."

The boys cheered, so did Dream. George smiled at them. Sometimes he forgot Dream didn't have the experience of a normal life.

"Okay, I'm calling Quackity to see if he can drive us." George told them.