Epilogue

A/N:- I just wanted to thank all of you who have been with me since the beginning of this story anf all those who have showered their love by voting for this story. Its my first wattpad story and i never expected such a positive response . Thank you very much everyone.❤❤❤❤

Continuation from precious part....

After the waiters left Prithvi and mahira went to the stage to make an announcement

Prithvi: Good evening ladies and gentlemen i would like ti do tge honours of opening this wonderful event with my dear wife as it is also a farewell for one of the most rich family in INDIA.

Preeran and rishlyn snapped their heads at prithvi shockingly but they soon smiled knowing that he was inviting hus end before the party.

Prithvi signed one waiter and he brang some papers and handed tgem over to him.He smilingly took the papers and went back to the stage.

Prithvi: So ladies and gentlemen i would like to tell you all that i am the new owner of luthra co-operations and luthra mansions and i thank you 😉.

The guests were shocked and and started gossiping amongst themselves.

Karan(from behind): Ladies and gentlemen let us all congratulate mr Prithvi Malhothra. Well as a thank you gift mr Prithvi , i personally made a presentation and brought the police as a gift so please go and settle down.

Preeta : Sammy , bring the projector please.

The whole luthra family was confused as to what in the good heavens was going on.

Sammy brought the projector and it played a video whereas prithvi and mahira were shown confessing their crimes and doing all the dirty work.

The DWBs were shocked by how they got so much information when a pair of heel s walking torwards the entrance was heard and monisha entered with full swag.Prithvi was left dumbfounded and thought to run but he was arrested by the police.

After all the drama the luthra were happy one again and they celebrated the anniversary of mahesh and rakhi the luthras way with style.

In the evening Kareena asked for forgiveness from preeta and preeta being a kindhearted person forgave her.

Preeta also revealed the truth about herself to the luthras and they all lived happily ever after.

Leap of 5 years....

Screen shows a lady running behind a small boy whike holding a small girl in her arms.

Lady : Aayush please beta just drink your milk be a good boy look at your small sister mahi she already drank hers.

Aayush : Nahi mamma i wont i will not drink milk at all

Lady : This is honestly karan luthras child exactly the same, stubborn ugghhh.

Suddenly someone took mahi from her arms and she knew who it was .

Lady : My dearest husband please make him drink the milk please ☺☺

Karan : Babydoll i have a condition if you want him to drink the milk 😏😏😉

Preeta 😠😠: Karan Luthra , you will get your kiss wiss when you freshen up and honestly why every morning ughh

Karan (scared): its ok babydoll today can pass , ayu come here drink your milk please be a good boy ok

Aayush : Fine i give up.

He drank all the milk making funny faces while preeta was silently giggling. She smiled thinking how destiny has brightened her life and how fortunate she is to have the best husband and two beautiful children.

Indeed A TASTE OF YOUR OWN MEDICINE IS THE ONLY WAY A PERSON CAN REALISE THE MISTAKE AND PAIN HE OR SHE HAVE CAUSED.

The End.

💮🐾💮🐾💮🐾💮🐾💮🐾💮🐾💮🐾
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

🎉 You've finished reading 𝒜 𝒯𝒶𝓈𝓉ℯ ℴ𝒻 𝓎ℴ𝓊𝓇 ℴ𝓌𝓃 𝓂ℯ𝒹𝒾𝒸𝒾𝓃ℯ 🎉