PLANNING

Continuation from precious part....

They all settled in the car.

Karan: So Sherlin where are we going ?

Sherlin(smirking): We are going to Arora house.

Even though preeran was confused they ignored the confusion and Karan drove to the Aroras without asking any questions.

They all got down the car and looked at the house because it had been a long time since anyone lived there.

They entered the house and what they saw shocked both preeta and karan to the core. Monisha was sleeping on the couch with one leg on the floor and her mouth was a little bit open and small audible snores were heard.

They both turned their heads towards sherlin with a 'this is what we came to see' look. Sherlin just passed a nervous smile. She slowly started walking torwards her sister to wake her up but before she could do anything , she fell from the couch and screamed loudly.

Moni: Ooooouuuuuuucccccchhhh, Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh, di what did i ever do to you , you know na that i promised you that i will stop stealing chocolates and blame it on you but i couldnt help myself, you didnt have to push me off the couch ( with a crybaby face)

Sherlin slapped her forehead in disbelief hearing her own suster behaving like a child again and blaming her for something that she did not do.

Sherlin : I did not push you moni yoi fell down on your own. Now please stop your nonsense as we habe some important work to do and there is very little time.

Moni : What do you mean important work ?

Sherlyn : We have visitors my dear sister and these visitors are willing to end both our lifes with no hesitation.(she said pointing torwards preeran)

Moni : Do they know tge truth about us.

Sherlin🙄🙄 : Uhhmmm yes , why would they be here with me then?

Moni 😶🤨 : Maybe tgey kidnapped you ?

Preeran : What!!!!

Preeta: 😠😠😠😠 excuse me ms Monisha but just so you know we live in daylight and we dont do any illegal things like some of us so a very good suggestion for you is to please respect your fellow partners because whether you like it or not we are here and we all need each others help unless you both are so clean that you can just do anything and not go to jail 🤨🤨😤😤.

Sherlin Karan and Monisha were taken aback by the sudden outburst of preeta whilst karan rubbed her back trying to calm her down.

After 10 minutes of silence Karan finally spoke up.

Karan : Anyways we dont have a lot of time so lets do what we came here to do because we have to go back soon mother India will kill me thinking that i kept her bahus out too late.

Sherlin : Karan is right moni , we actually came here because we are no on enemy sides and we have to find a way to put both prithvi and his wife in jail.

Moni (settling herself): I told tgat he had a wife but i guess you believed me the hard way. However since we have to make a plan on the Malhothras we can continue were i left off please do follow me.

Preeran both looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

Preeran : Since when are we your employees 🤨🤨🤨.

Moni : Oh sorry well then let me try again. Come along this way please 😊😊.

Preeran : 😊😊😊😊☺ Now that sounds more pleasant.

They walked their way to Monishas secret study and were quite impressed by the way everything was organised even though she did not seem organised not too long ago.

They started their planning on how to make the husband-wife duo whike on the other side both prithvi and his wife were already setting their plan in motion as the next day was the anniversary of mahesh and rakhi so they made their men look like waiters.

Preeran and sherlin made their way back to luthra mansion but on their way preeta and sherlin had made a secret plan to get karan into trouble.

As they were entering ...

Preeta : Rakhi maa , look at what your son did to us he made us starve but he told us that he was going to buy us food and he didnt even let us buy what we wanted to buy 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😏.

Sherlin: Yes mummy ji, he took us to see a cricket match while he was eating the whole time we even begged him to give us a sweet but he said that he was The Karan Luthra and noone can touch his things 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😏

Karan looked at both his wife and his bhabhi who were teaming up against him when they all were on the same page not too long ago.

Rakhi : What, sonny boy i thought i had warned that if my bahus suffer you will get a punishment.

Karan : But mom i did not take them to a cricket match 😭😭😢😟.

Rakhi : So my bahus are lying 🤨🤨🤨

Karan : Yes mo...

Before he could complete rakhi twisted both hus ears harshly whilst sherlin and preeta hified and started laughing.

After ten minutes of karan pleading in pain preeta and sherlin decided that he got enough for the day so they told rakhi to let him go.

Karan: Payback is going to be worse for the both of you 😭😭😭😭😢.

After saying this he stormed to his room before be gets another ear twisting session. The three ladies burst into laughter and had a little chit chat with the rest of the family.

After a while everyone went to their rooms to sleep as the next day was a very big day.

🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

The next morning everyone was busy with decorations in luthra mansion and even though it was looking magnificent the decorations were nowhere near finish.

While the decorations were in progress the two enemies were setting their plans in motion.

Later in the day the celebrations started and we could see both the couples preeran and rishlyn welcoming the guests. Suddenly tge Malhothras came and their faces suddenly changed into smirks but they had to keep it hidden and they had to force a smile as they were guests.

After they entered they all turned to each other in smirks.

Sherlin:  Rishab jee are you sure about this.

Rishab : Definetely sherlin...

Flashback....

When sherlin was outside explaining to preeran, rishab was also there as he was coming out to go to the office . He heard all tge truths but thought to confront sherlin later.

When sherlin and preeran came back rishab confronted sherlin and she told him everything and he forgave her.

Flashback ends.

(A/N:- sorry guys i didnt want to drag the flashback)

After Prithvi and mahira were inside they signalled the waiters something abd the nodded.

💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮

Do leave your comments and reviews

Signing off
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤