Fed up

One fine morning. A beautiful mansion is shown and a lady was shown crying looking out waiting for her husband who was not at home for two days.

She had tried calling him but he only sent her a message saying that he is at his practise.

She called the coach to confirm
" Good morning coach can I speak to karan please if he is near you "

So the lady is revealed to be Mrs Preeta Karan Luthra.

Coach : Sorry Mrs Preeta but karan has not come for practise for two days.

Preeta was shocked she hung up the call immediately and started crying.

She was now fed up of him always lying to her she decided that she was going to get back to her old life and forget her one love who kept on lying to her and distancing himself because of an incident that happened and she was innocent.

She went downstairs and told her mother in law that she had work to do.

On the other side karan was  shown in a hotel room with a girl in his arms. He woke up saw her and remembered what had happened the previous night. He cursed himself for what he did but to his surprise his wife was right infront of him. He was shocked seeing her there.

She bitterly smiled and said

Preeta:Wow The Karan Luthra , brilliant and to think that you blamed me for what happened to Mahesh papa. You can stoop so low to prove that you hate me. Well done I have a surprise for you as well.

She handed him a file. He was wondering what was in the file but when he opened it he got shocked.

Karan: Divorce papers ?

Preeta: Yes I am divorcing you so that you can have your one night stands with freedom.

Karan looked at her shocked but he knew that he was at fault.

Preeta forced a smile and told him that she will move to London the same night so he has to sign the papers.

He hesitantly took a pen and signed the papers.

Later in the day after the divorce proceedings took place preeta went to luthra house and took her belongings.

Everyone tried to stop her but she told them the whole scenario from the morning and the family agreed.

When Karan came back he saw the whole family angry at him he asked

Karan: whats wrong

"What do you think ?"

He was shocked hearing the voice and turned around shocked to see his father standing in front of him.

Karan : Dad

Mahesh : Dont you dare call me that!😡😡😡

Precap :

Mahesh : I tried to kill myself so that I wouldn't have to see you keep on hurting preeta.

Karan : But preeta pushed you down the stairs.

So guys karan and preeta were married as per mahesh's wish , but karan did not want to get married so he punished preeta daily to make her change her mind.

Done with first part

  Do leave your comments and suggestions.