Guilt😞

Continuation from precious part

As soon as karan reached his room he packed all his important belongings and descended down the stairs.

He was welcomed with curious family members as they wanted to know the reason behind him leaving and where he was going to.

Mahesh started questioning him

Mahesh: Where are you going now with your bags all packed up?

Karan :Dad i am going to london .

All the family members were shocked and they wanted to know the reason behind him wanting to go to london all of a sudden.

Rishab with an angry yet teary face

Rishab :Karan i can understand you are feeling guilty for what you did to preeta but going to london isnt it just a littke bit too much.

Karan :No, bhai i am following preeta to london to sort things out with her and apologise for all my mistakes and try to heal all the scars i have created in her life.

Mahesh started clapping hands.

Mahesh:Wow karan you are my son but today you have surely amazed me. So you think that just by going to london you will find her just like that and wala she will forgive like some sort of a princess in a fairytale?

Karan:Dad please dont speak like this i am honestly feeling guilty for what i did so i am thinking of apologising to her and try to mend my mistakes.

Mahesh :And if i had not waken up from my coma, i am sure tomorrow you would still be elsewhere with some other woman gossiping about your wife like a nasty sister in law with her sister right?

With these words karan started crying as his own father is this much disgusted by him.

Sheryln decided that she will take his side as she knows that karan was not in yhe right state of mind.

Sherlyn:Papaji please let him try and correct his mistakes he is regretting. You know how karan is when he gets angry , he acted out of anger with preeta thats why he did all those things.

Mahesh: Sherlyn beta you know if rishab did that to you how would you feel ?

Sherlyn was left with no words so she decided to go and play a piano piece as it was her favourite thing to do.

All the other family members were listening to this quietly as they did not bother to interfere as it was between a father and a son.

Karan:Dad i am sorry but i am going to london to mend my mistakes.

Saying this a tearful karan left from luthra mansion to the airport and boarded his flight to london.

He reached there peacefully and booked a room in a hotel . He decided that ge will start looking for preeta the next morning unknown to him that he was in the same hotel that preeta owned and was also staying in.

Done with this part

Do leave your suggestions and reviews