The Truth

Continuing from previous track

Mahesh : Dont call me that ! 😡😡😡😡

Tears welled up in Karans eyes as his own father is rejecting him right sfter recovering.

Karan (in mind) : Dad is so angry at me today i wonder why. Is it because Preeta told everyone about this morning. That would explain. Let em taste the waters.

Karan : Dad what did I do? Why are you rejecting your own son after recovering. Did I make a mistake or did something happen.

Mahesh looked at him shocked. He slapped him hard that he started bleeding.

Mahesh : How dare you speak to me all lovey dovey when  you do something so miserable behind your wifes back. I am disgusted to call you my son.

Karan let his tears fall at his fathers last sentence. He knew he was somewhere right but angry at the fact that Preeta told him about the morning scene.

Karan ( angry yet tearful) : Dad you are siding with that preeta even though she was the one who caused your accident. If preeta told you this ,  did she also mention that she was the one who asked for divorce. Did she also tell you that she gave you poison the day before your incident.

Mahesh looked at him sternly yet surprised.

Mahesh : Who told you about the poison?

Karan : The doctor ,  after your surgery.

Mahesh : Karan did you ever ask preeta if she did all this?

Karan : No ,  because I saw her giving you milk and that was the last thing you ate or drank. And she was on the staircase right after you had fallen down.

The whole Luthra family was sad and angry that preeta had done all this while sherlyn did not believe this but decided to keep quiet.

(Just to clear up Sherlyn and Rishab had a love marriage )

Kareena tried to say something but both father and son duo shouted

Karan & Mahesh : Stop with your status and wealth stories and dont interfere.(how I wish this would happen)

She froze at her place insulted ,  humiliated and ashamed.

Mahesh : Well you are wrong ,  first of all , I drank the poison right before going to sleep hoping I wouldn't wake up but no. The next day I decided to push myself down the stairs and it worked. Unfortunatly Preeta came and saw me rolling down and she got blamed again for something she did not do.

Everone present broke down into tears and were shocked to hear what Mahesh had just said.

Karan (while crying) : Why dad , why did you do all that ?

Mahesh : I tried to commit suicide so that I wouldn't have to see you hurting preeta anymore.

Karan : But preeta said that she pushed you down the stairs.

Mahesh : Ofcourse what else would she say. I am sure she saw me trying to commit suicide and tried to stop me but sha was too late.

He broke down into tears.

Mahesh( tearfully ) : And did you change ,  no you decided that you were going to cheat on her to make her pay.

Karan( in tears) : Dad that was a mistake i was drunk dad. I love preeta she knows that but now she has left me forever. I an sorry but I am going to follow her wherever she is.

Saying this karan ran to his room in tears and started packing.

Done with this part.

Do leave your comments and suggestions please.