Chapter 12 Complete

** New updated pic of Kai's appearance from this chapter and on. 

---

October 8th, 2005

The following day I expected my body to be sore. To my surprise, I didn't feel any strain or pain. Instead, I felt strong and ready to take on the world. I was able to get undressed and hop into the shower without any issues.

Mikey...

I thought about what Mikey told me last night after he took me home. He informed me that he would be busy getting the gang prepared to retaliate against Valhalla and won't have much time to spend with me. I understood but at the same time I felt like a burden rather than a girlfriend.

The First Division would take over as my 'guards' until Valhalla was taken care of. Being the damsel in distress did not sit well with me. I fucking hated it. I hated how weak I had become. How I wished that I could finally show everyone what I was truly capable of back in my own world.

I sighed, getting out of the shower to get dressed and go to school.

I wiped the fogged up mirror to brush my hair and my eyes widened at my reflection.

What?

I blinked a few times and even rubbed my eyes to make sure it was real. My hair was black to red like in my universe. I leaned closer to my reflection, brushing my hand through my wet strains.

No way... This.... This is my body. My real body.

My mind went on overdrive. Was I back in my own universe? Had I left all my new friends and the guy that I was falling for? Was I back home? No. Home. That word made my stomach drop. You would think I would be thrilled to finally be back to my old life but I wasn't. Instead, I prayed that when I stepped out of the door that I would be in the world I had grown so fond of.

But I couldn't deny that I was in my real body. I could feel it. I didn't know how to explain it but it was like actually feeling complete. I looked down at my hands, putting my hands in fists. I couldn't help the smirk from coming. I felt powerful. I felt lighter. I felt like my true self.

I heard a knock on the door, "Onee-san, you done in there? I got to do my hair."

Take. Only past Take called me that instead of my name.

I felt relief upon hearing his voice. I looked at my reflection one more time before nodding to myself.

"It's all yours," I said to him with a smile, moving past him into the hall.

"What did you do to your hair?"

I turned to my brother with a smirk, "Nothing. I'm just finally myself again."

He looked so confused. I couldn't blame him.

Hmm. Technically he isn't my brother anymore.

If I truly had my own body back I doubt we would share the same DNA.

Ah. Whatever. Take is my brother. Who gives a shit about the rest.

I couldn't wait to tell Masa the news. I couldn't wait to finally fight with my own body again. I could already feel the thrill of it consuming me. I hadn't felt this way since being in this world.

I hope you are ready World because I am coming and I won't be holding back.

------------

October 20th, 2005

"Alright," I said, placing a glass of water down on the table, "Now that you've calmed a bit, let's try this again. What happened?"