Fucking whipped!

Vihaan Roy

"Vihaan, you're not going to work today." Mom said glaring at me while we were having breakfast.

"Mom! It is your anniversary. What do I do sitting idle at home?" I whined.

"Spend time with us. Even Akshit is on a leave today. You're not going and that is final." She said sternly.

"Fine. Let me inform Navya." I said and was going to call her when mom said.

"So, did you find someone suitable for yourself to get married? You know you are going to turn 29 in 3 months." Mom said.

"Yeah. I found the person I want to get married to but she won't give in." I said and mom laughed.

"I love to see you struggling for her." Mom said and laughed again.

"That's true mom. I love it too. I never Imagined Vihaan Roy going crazy for a girl." Akshit said taking a seat beside me while laughing.

"Yeah! Yeah! Go on laugh at my expense." I said rolling my eyes.

"Dude! Whose mistake is it? You would've been married by now if you would've treated her good." Akshit said trying to control his laugh.

"I am trying to rectify my mistakes okay? And it's not just about getting married anymore. I would stay unmarried for my whole life is she stays with me." I said playing with my breakfast.

"Oh my my! Vihaan is too much in love it seems." Raj said entering through the main door and Mayank came in too.

"Why are you guys here?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"Aunty asked to come here in the morning itself. By the way, Aunty has asked Navya also to come early. She would be here by afternoon." Mayank said and my eyes lit up.

"My son is soo gone." Mom said laughing.

"I'm happy that he is gone." Dad said entering.

"Why is mine and Navya's topic such an entertainment for you guys?" I asked irritated.

"Because, we love to irritate you. And we have to take revenge for how you behaved with Navya right?" Akshit said and asked Raj and Mayank.

"Ofcourse!" They both agreed.

"She's taking enough revenge. You don't need to." I said.

"Awww...! Seems like my poor brother-in-law is having a hard time impressing her." Niya said and everyone laughed.

"Just because you are pregnant I'm ignoring all your remarks." I said narrowing my eyes at her.

"Hey! No one threatens my wife." Akshit said playfully hitting my shoulder.

"Yeah! Yeah! Then tell your wife to not trouble me. She just keeps on taunting me." I said to him.

"She can do anything she wants." He said and I rolled my eyes again.

"Go on. Spoil her more." I said and my phone rang.

Navya.

"Ohh is it my future sister-in-law?" Niya asked and a smile formed on my face.

"Shut up. She'd go running to another continent if she hears this." I said laughing and answered her call.

"When are you going to come to office?" She asked.