You're not going to cry!

Navya Agnihotri

I sat working on the new collection when Vihaan entered in my cabin with a smile on his face.

"What do you want?" I asked him rolling my eyes.

I am too pissed at him right now!

Well, here's a good news.
Our families decided that it is good if we get married as early as possible.
The panditji did give them a muhurat which is in this month.
So, engagement will also be done before marriage.

Just what I needed, right?

"I have something for you." He said placing a file before me.

"You said that you wouldn't choose a dress for yourself. So, I wanted to make you one. I have designs for each function just go through it and tell me if you like it." He said with the same creepy smile.

Is he serious?
He is going to make dresses for me?

I showed no emotion on my face while on the inside I was absolutely just a second away from giving in to that smile of his.

I opened the file and looked through the designs. He had seriously prepared designs for each function. Engagement, Mehendi, Sangeet, Haldi and wedding too.

"You don't have time to make them. I hope you know that." I said and he just sat there still smiling.

"Who said I don't have time? I am not taking any new projects and the ongoing ones already have been assigned with their heads." He said shrugging.

"Does that mean that you are not going to look into any projects until our wedding?" I asked shocked.

He has to be joking!

"Yess. Until we are done with our wedding or atleast until I'm done with your dresses I am not going to poke my nose in any projects. I have already threatened the project heads with their jobs if they fail." He said nonchalantly.

"I  am the project head for our new collection. You haven't threatened me." I said rolling my eyes.

"I don't want to die this early. Threatning you? Out of the question." He said smiling.

"Don't you think you've started talking too sweet?" I asked.

"Is that a problem? I thought you wanted me to change." He said shrugging.

I just rolled my eyes and went through my designs.

These all are beautiful!
Just what I wanted.

Let's test his patience a bit.

"This engagement dress design. I don't like the embroidery work." I said tearing apart the paper which had it's design and he still had his smile on.

"I don't like this in general." I said tearinv another design.

"I don't want to wear red on my wedding." I said tearing the wedding lehenga design and his smile did not even alter a bit.

"I knew you would do this. I was ready for it. I know when you meant you'll make it hell for me you weren't lying." He said chuckling and started picking up the pieces.