Kiss him back!

Navya Agnihotri

I just entered Roy's mansion with my duffel bag.
Well, today was friday eve and we were leaving for the farmhouse today.

Raj just whistled and winked looking at me.
"Someone's looking absolutely hot." He said fanning himself and I laughed at his antics.

I wore a tshirt and shorts but this guy just has an habit of overexaggerating things.

"Who gave you the permission to call her hot?" Vihaan said glaring at him.

"Navya, do you have a boyfriend?" He asked and I just nodded in negative laughing.

"Well then, she's absolutely single. I can flirt with her how much ever I want. Is that a problem for you?" He asked Vihaan intentionally spiting him up.

"I don't allow you to flirt with her." He said glaring too hard at Raj.

"And who are you her dad?" Raj asked smirking.

Vihaan just glanced at me and said,
"Only I have all the copyrights of flirting with her. So stay away."

"Raj, I wouldn't mind you flirting at all. Anyways there's no one who does flirt with me." I said standing beside Raj and smirking at Vihaan.

He just glared at me and I gave him a sweet smile.

"Kids stop fighting let's leave." Aunty said entering the living room.

"Where are others?" I asked walking with aunty.

"Everyone is in their cars. Raj, mayank is waiting for you now shoo!" Aunty said to him.

"Wait! With whom will I go?" I asked aunty and she just wiggled her brows at me.

"Obviously me." Vihaan said and pulled me with him.

"Gosh save me form this arrogant man!" I said.

"Not sure if he could. You're tied to me sweetheart." He said winking at me.

Wait?
What the fuck?
Did he just wink at me?

He called me sweetheart?

"I think we should get your tests done. So that they scan your head and tell me that you have some kind of an issue in that head and that is the reason you're behaving wierd." I said putting my seatbelt on.

"The only person messing with my head is you. So, there are no need for tests." He said and started driving.

It was merely an hour's drive. So I turned on the radio and started swinging with the tune.

"Can you still not give me your mobile no.?" He asked and I laughed.

"Fine. Fine. Give me yours and I'll text you when I feel like." I said flipping my hair.

"You were never this dramatic!" He said shaking his head with a small smile.

"I was always. I was used to doing everything according to you that I lost my own self." I said looking out of the window.

He held my hand and entwined our fingers and just looked at me with a smile.
"Vihaan, I think you should focus on the road." I said and he looked away hesitantly.

Listening the songs I don't when I fell asleep with my head on the window.
"Shona." I heard Vihaan's voice.

I opened my eyes and rubbed them.
"Come on. We are here. Get up." He said pulling me by my hand and I was soo sleepy that I fell on him.
Holding his hand and snuggling more into him I said,
"I want to sleep."