𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎|| 𝖡𝖮𝖠𝖱𝖣 𝖬𝖤𝖤𝖳𝖨𝖭𝖦

"Hey, Charlie! Coach Bombay! Get in here let's play," I called and lifted my stick motioning them to play school yard puck with us. "Yeah come on, Coach!" Dwayne encouraged the two males.

The two looked at each other with a smile before getting in their gear and playing with us. I smiled and passed the tennis ball, that was representing a puck, to Averman. I laughed as he fell forward when he tried to grab it but ended up passing it to Connie. Adam got the tennis ball and then passed it to me before I passed it on to Charlie.

"Weeee!" Charlie said as he skated towards the bin Julie was at with the tennis ball. The boy hit the puck to the bin and scored it. "Yeah! That's how you to it!"

I smiled as Julie playfully glared at him before throwing the tennis ball out again. I grabbed it and passed it to Adam then he passed it to Jesse.

Coach then was passed the puck and went to the goal before it got stolen from Luis.

"Thanks coach!"

I laughed as the coach looked offended at the fact that Luis stole the tennis ball from him. We continued to have our fun with Coach Bombay as much as we could.

"Wheep!" Averman shouted and passed the tennis ball to me. "Wheep!" I shouted and passed it to Charlie.

Connie took the puck and zoomed after the bin Goldberg was at, slightly smacking him with her stick, and scoring the tennis ball in the bin.

"Now that's just not fair!" Goldberg fired at Connie and she stuck her tongue out at him.

Adam whirled around and tried stealing the puck from Luis. I snorted as I watched Adam use his stick to grip Luis and zoom away with the puck.

Guy nearly wacked me when I skated towards him to take the tennis back back causing me to gasp at him. I then heard music start to play making me turn my head and check who's playing it. "Thank you, (n/n)!" Guy shouted and zoomed away with the puck.

I gasped and chased after him as he crackled at my reaction.

"I hate you, Guy!" I shouted at him almost crashing into Adam. "Love you too!"

I rolled my eyes and smiled at the blond in front of me. He smiled at me back then wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Incoming!" I heard Averman and Kenny shout and ducked down with Adam.

I saw the tennis ball go over the fence making me look at everyone.

"Who did that?" I asked and everyone point at Coach Bombay. "Hey!" He complained.

Everyone laughed and then grabbed one of the bins, picking up the coach. Me and Adam smiled, beginning to join them and hold the coach down.

We all put the man in the bin and laughed as we held him down. Adam smiled widely as I messed up coach's hair while we yanked him out.

"Put the bin on him! Put it on him!" Charlie said and we all put the bin over Coach Bombay's head.

Everyone laughed as we watched coach struggle with the bin over his top half of his body.

   It was finally our next game and we were all walking in the bus with our stuff as Coach Orion was calling row to make sure we were all here as we walk in the bus.

"Gaffney,"

"Portman,"

"Tyler,"

"Wu,"

"Robertson,"

"Germaine,"

"Moreau,"

"Goldberg,"