𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍|| 𝖭𝖤𝖷𝖳 𝖣𝖠𝖸

It was the next day and It was also lunch time. I was sitting at the varsity table because one: homework that I need to finish and I needed Rick's help with it. Two: Adam was there. And three: I was forced to seat here.

"Y=mx+b! This is simple," Rick told me and sighed. "Well I'm sorry, Riley, but I have a small brain for these kind of lessons!"

I passed Rick my pencil and he began to point out the things I needed to look for in the problem.

"Okay so as you see here the slope is 13 and the y-intercept is 32," He explained and I nodded, focusing my attention to the work in front of the male.

"What I do is I graph the points first which sounds confusing, but you'll get the hang of it."

My eyes blinked at the words he said but he continues to work on the homework I gave him.

What the fuck is he speaking? Gibberish?!

I nodded at the words he was saying not understanding any of it until he finished explaining it.

"Do you understand what I'm trying to tell you?" He asks me. "Yeah, thanks, Riley!"

He nodded and then waved at someone with a smirk on his face before I went over to sit next to Adam.

"You don't get it do you?" Adam whispered to me. "Not at all and I have a test for this," I whispered back and buried my face in his arm.

I heard Adam chuckle besides me making me pout onto his arm.

"It's not funny! I'm gonna fail the test," I said and pouted even more. "Well in my opinion you'll do just fine on that test," He says and kisses my head.

I smile and lift my head up from his arm and let him eat his food. I steal some of his food since I apparently chose the wrong food cause his was amazing. As we were eating Kenny walked by and Rick and the big blond guy stole his lunch.

"Yesterday's lunch was pretty good— what do we have today?" Rick asked with a smirk on his face. "Guys knock it off," I told them but they ignored me.

"Yeah chips—"

I got thrown the chips and I grabbed them so I could give them back to Kenny. Adam then got passed another bag of chips and I motioned him to give the bag to me. He gave it to me.

They laughed at him and shoved him away. I rolled my eyes at their behavior and got up from my seat.

"Kenny!" I called him and he turned around.

"Here's your chips. You need something to eat," I said and gave him his chips back. "Thanks, You're the only generous one—" Kenny replied and walked away. I smiled then saw Charlie with Russ and Fulton, waving at them.

"Portman!" Rick called me. "Homework!"

I groaned and went back to the table, sitting down next to Adam again. Rick pointed at my paper aggressively making me roll my eyes.

"Do you want to pass the test or not?" He asked me. "I wanna pass," I muttered quietly. "Then do the work!" He said.

Adam looked over at me seeing my annoyed look then I felt the pencil get taken away from my hands. My head turned to look at him and I saw he was doing the work for me.

"Adam what are you doing?" I asked him and tried taking the pencil back. "Doing your work for you," He replied and moved his hand back so I didn't grab the writing utensil.

"I can do the work!" I told him. "Can you really?" Adam asked me, his eyes staring into mine, eyebrows raised. "...No—"

"I can just use photomath!" I then said and went to grab the pencil. "Photomath sucks!"