𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎|| 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖳𝖤𝖠𝖬

"Y/n, Y/n, wake up...we need to head to the airport," Dean whispered softly, shaking me gently. "Now?" I asked, rolling over look at him.

"Yes now. Come on get up,"

I groaned and rolled over again not in the mood to get up for the day.

"Okay fine 10 more minutes—"

I smiled and immediately fell back asleep.

"Y/n! Up!"

My eyes snapped open and I looked at my door to see Dean all dressed and ready to go. I huffed them got up from my bed not even bothering to change out of my hoodie and sweatpants.

I put on my shoes, grabbed my charger, journal, pens, got my phone and earphones, and put them in my bag before grabbing my suitcase and dragging it downstairs with me.

Dean smiled and ruffled my hair up. I glared at him then walked out the door. Our parents where waiting in the car for us. They didn't look so happy either. Guess no one likes the mornings.

Besides Dean—

We got into the car and the road trip to the airport begun. Me and Dean were sharing earphones listening to music since mine were in the truck of the car.

My head was resting on his shoulder as I stared out the window seeing the moon shining in the sky with the stars.

After about 20 minutes we made it to the airport and got out of the car, gathering our stuff, and saying goodbye to our parents.

"Take care of her, Dean!" My dad yells as we walk into the airport. "Yeah, Dean, take care of me." I said with a grin. "Don't tempt me to put you inside that suitcase of yours—" Dean says and looks down at me. I shut up and just continue to follow him.

We grab our tickets and then put our stuff on a treadmill so it can get checked out. We put our shoes on their as well before walking through a whatever you call it— this is my first time being at an airport. We then get patted down before grabbing our stuff back.

I grab my suitcase and hockey bag along with my shoes then waited for Dean.

I was surprised the adults didn't ask if we had any parents with us at all. Did they think Dean was an adult or something cause...he does not look that old just yet.

We sat down and waited for our number to be called. I laid down on the chair and got comfortable before deciding to take a small nap before we got on the plane.

Dean was sitting down on his chair, his hand moving my head over to be laid down on his shoulder so I was more comfortable.

I smiled gently and hugged my knees slowly falling asleep against him.

꧁꧂

"(n/n), come on we're leaving onto the plane now," Dean whispered and moved his shoulder away. "Oh, yeah, I forgot—" I muttered then got up, grabbed my stuff, and followed him.

We gave our tickets to the lady then boarded the plane together. I put hockey bag in the compartment above me along with the other bag I had with me since my suitcase was boarded somewhere else on the plane.

I sat next to Dean and buckled my seatbelt on me. I sighed, rubbing my eyes still feeling tired from the nap I took.

"You're still tired?" Dean asked me with a low chuckle. "Yeah, obviously. I wanted to keep napping until you ruined it," I replied with an eye roll. "Did you wanna go to goodwill games or not?" Dean questioned. "Stop that—"

He laughed and patted my head softly but I swatted his hand away from my head. I saw a lady was giving out some water and my lips twitched into a smile before I took the water kindly. Dean chugged down his water in less than a second causing me to give him a weird look.