𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘|| 𝖠 𝖶𝖧𝖮𝖫𝖤 𝖭𝖤𝖶 𝖶𝖮𝖱𝖫𝖣

It was the second game was I was currently in the locker room with the team, wrapping my shoulder in a bandage. As I was bandaging my injury Julie was massaging my shoulder so It wouldn't hurt as we play.

As I finished bandaging my shoulder I heard Julie sigh from behind me as I grabbed my jersey. I slipped on the jersey then fixed my hair, grabbing my helmet, and put it on my head.

We all walked out of the locker room and went around the rink to get to the door that was open for us. I was the first one to go on the ice and skated around the rink with the team following behind me. It felt weird without Charlie and Fulton. I didn't have the bash brothers by my side and Charlie was a really good player.

This is gonna suck so bad.

As we went to the box where coach was waiting for us to gather around him.

"Defense. That's all you have to think about right now. Now, we don't have Conway or Fulton so don't mess this up," Coach told us and we put our hands in the middle. "One two— go team."

I went to my position and faced my opponent in front of me. Averman was taking the face off so when the puck was dropped to the ground, his first thought was to pass it to me.

I swung around my opponent and zoomed across the ice with the puck before passing it to Luis. It wasn't the best idea since he can't really stop but I couldn't hold the puck forever.

As I dodged one of my opponents I was passed the puck. I cradled it as I made my way to the goal. Going around the goal with the puck I hit it to goal, but it got saved.

I cursed myself and chases after my opponent that had the puck with them. Guy got shoved down and so did Averman so when someone was going after me, I kneeled down, flipping them over on their back before skating away.

My lips formed a line as I fought over the puck that was stuck against the wall. Looking behind me I see my opponents racing towards me so I used the corner of the stick, hitting it away from me, and skating away. The two boys got hit against the wall making me smile before I got the puck away from the wall and passed it to Guy.

Averman was passed the puck so he went towards the goal, moving his stick back and forth to trick the goalie then passed it to me cause I was behind him.

Once Averman went to the goal he smirked at the goalie before I hit the puck in the goal, scoring.

The alarm went off and I cheered with the crowd. I got squeezed in a group hug. Coach called in for a line change so we all went to the box, jumping over. I grabbed some water and watched as Kenny was taking the face off. After I took a swig of water I tossed it to Luis.

Jesse had the puck with him and was dodging most of his opponents until he not knocked down. It was lucky though because he passed it to Connie the second he got thrown down.

I watched as she flew across the ice with the puck. It was then she had lost it and fell to the ground. I groaned and threw my head back.

It was second period and we were losing big time. Our opponents had 7 and we only had 4. I was told to go on the ice and I jumped over onto the ice with Connie and Jesse.

"Take the face off, Portman!" Coach yelled and I turned around to go to the center. "Take the face off, Portman. I hate this place," I whispered with a scoff and saw my opponent in front of me.

The puck was dropped and me and the guy in front of me hit our sticks three times before I hit the puck to Connie, shoving the boy in front of me. I followed the girl who had the puck with her then saw her pass it to Jesse.