4- slip

Growing up, she was taught that emotions are a weakness that will be used against you as soon as they were displayed. But now that she was alone. There was no one around to see her. And for the first time in her life, she felt a huge realization of freedom, which caused another wave of emotion.

When she could feel like she wouldn't stop anytime soon, she let all the emotions sink her underwater, to another world. The bathtub was so large, there was more than enough room for her to fit her whole body in, not that she was a tall girl, only standing at 5'3.

She enjoyed the silence of the water surrounding her, letting her tears fall where no one would see her. staying under until she couldn't hold her breath any longer, she broke the surface feeling a huge weight lift off of her shoulders. He was catching her breath, preparing to go back, desperate for the feeling again, when her phone rang. She sighed and looked over from the corner of her eye to the caller ID, seeing it was Sean. For some reason, she had an overwhelming feeling to answer, but with one more ring, the call ended. She shrugged, going back under the water. If it was important, he would tell her tomorrow, right? Annya stayed in the bathtub with the jacuzzi on the highest temperature. The water was so hot, her skin was red and starting to tingle, but that was the perfect temperature for her.

Once all her emotions were out and she was satisfied with her emotional, and psychological state, she got out and wrapped a towel around her, and unplugged the tub drain before she left to get dressed and ready for bed.

The next morning, she sat and waited for Sean to walk into class. First, he was running late, then he was just late, once the class was halfway done, she figured he wouldn't come in. She hid her phone behind her computer looking for his number.

Once the text was sent, she put the phone down on her desk, looking over every few minutes to look if she missed a text. She looked one more time after class was dismissed before she called him, once, twice, three times. She started getting worried and after the fourth unanswered call, she was running to her car and speeding to his house, forgetting the fact that she wasn't supposed to know where it was. All she could think of was he was taken because of her, regretting ever acknowledging him that first day.

She called one more time from outside in his driveway making her way to his front door. She knocked a few times, panic setting in. she lost her patience, trying the knob, confused, but relieved that it was still locked. She backed up, and kicked the door in, dislocating it from the door frame. She marched in, looking around for any signs of anything wrong, when she heard someone approach her, with the same hesitation. Once an arm was in sight, she took it with a steady grip, slamming the man into the wall behind her. He swung his arm pinning her with his outstretched arm, giving her the perfect opportunity to punch him in the ribs. The man doubled over in pain, and she used that momentum to add to the force as she brought up her knee to his face, making contact with the bridge of his nose. She then took the arm closest to her, twisting it behind his back, and pinned him to the floor, sitting on top of him, keeping his face down. Once everything settled, she finally heard the man groan, thinking it sounded familiar.

"I don't have anything to give you. Just go away and I won't report you" the man said. With that, the voice clicked.

"FUCK! SEAN! Are you okay? Where the hell have you been all morning? I've been trying to call you!"

"GAH! Annya? That you? What the hell are you doing here?" she got off of him, pulling him up with her. Once he was up straight, she observed her damage. His nose produced a river of blood, but wasn't broken. She went to lift his shirt to observe his injuries, but he pushed her hand away. His eyes were still shut in pain as he held his nose