That's Nice 😌

I woke up the next morning finding Jotaro gone. I got up and saw the time. It was 10 in the morning.

I got up from bed and went out the bedroom to find Jotaro paying the room service. The door was barely opened, and the food was already on the table. He closed the door and saw me.

Jotaro said, "Good morning." He came over to me and wrapped his arms around me. "Slept well?" He kissed my cheek.

I nodded. "How's your shoulders and back doing?"

He answered, "A little stiff. It's fine." He rolled his shoulders a bit.

"Lemme see," I said as I pulled back from him. I lifted his shirt to make sure there wasn't any marks, rope burn, or unknown injuries.

I could see a few bruising from where the ropes were tied. There was a few bites and hickeys as well. I asked worried, "Do they hurt?" I touched the bruises.

Jotaro scoffed, "You are worrying over nothing. As you could see from last night, I enjoyed myself." He pulled his shirt down and said, "Now let's eat." Surprisingly, he had no aspersions about last night. In fact, he said, "If you don't feel comfortable, we can try something else."

To which I said, "No. That's fine. I was just worried about you."

Then he exhaled with a bit of annoyance, "No need to worry about a problem that's not there." Then he muttered, "I guess I should do the same."

"Oh um..." I wasn't sure what to say to that last statement. Was he talking about his anxiety for what he couldn't remember? Was there a way to console him?

Jotaro just sat down at the table where our food was sat. He said, "Come on and eat."

And that's what we did. We took our time to eat and plan what we were going to do today.

Soon, we were all cleaned up, dressed up and ready to go.

We went out to spend time at the park. It was nice out. The sky was a beautiful shade of yellow with puffy clouds in the sky. Some fresh air was nice to get. While everyone else was either working or whatever they did during the day, this was perfect.

We walked through the grass to find a spot underneath a tree. We sat down side by side. He sat a marine book on his lap and began reading through it contently.

This moment was nice. It was so so enjoyable until...

A frisbee collided with Jotaro's head. It made his hat fall to the ground.

I gasped, "Hun, are you okay?"

He nodded picking up his hat. "Yeah." He placed the hat right back on his head. He glared where the frisbee came from.

Instead, the frisbee materialized into that guy who claimed to be an alien. He was still on his lap.

"Oh," he said. "Hello, humans."

Jotaro was taken aback.

"Um," I said just as baffled. "Hi."

He got off of his lap and sat beside him.

I asked, "What's your name again?"

He answered, "I am Mikitaka." He looked at the book on Jotaro's lap. "Are those sea creatures?"

"Hm," Jotaro nodded.

His eyes lit up. "They are similar to this colony my fleet has!"

I had little to no idea what he were talking about.

Jotaro pointed to one of the sea creatures and released a whole spiel of information about it.

Mikitaka listened with a calm smile. Every once and a while, he would ask a question or two.

Jotaro would answer. It may not seem like it, but he enjoyed explaining the sea creatures. He would go on a few rambles about the sea creatures.

After a while, Mikitaka stood up. "Thanks for the information, Mr. Kujo. This was very interesting."

"Mm," Jotaro replied with a nod.

Mikitaka strolled off.

That was an interesting encounter, but it was very nice.

Decided to have lunch at Trattoria Trussardi. It was a restuarant of one of Josuke's comrades. Josuke actually warned about the food there. It can heal but with a bizarre process.

And God was he right!

It all took one sip of water. ONE sip of water. A deluge of tears fell from our eyes. But it ended with our eyes feeling refreshed.

I just don't think I can explain what happened to Jotaro when it cake to his stiff shoulders. It was almost grotesque!

But after that terrifyingly amazing dinner, we left there feeling relaxed and refreshed. And baffled as well.

As we left, we found Okuyasu with a potted plant... cat(?), and a green goopy man that I could only assume was his father. I heard of his father's condition before.

Okuyasu greeted, "Hey!" He waved the hand that was holding the plant.

And the plant waved AS WELL? Then it meowed.

"What?"

"Nice to see you!" Okuyasu said as they walked past us into the restaurant.

"What?" I repeated unable to grasp what I just saw.

Next, we decided to go to where we could see the waters. It was at a bench where we sat.

Jotaro sighed, "This was an bizarre day." His eyes stayed fixed on the water before us.

"No kidding," I agreed.

"But this was a nice day."

"To that, I also agree." I reached to cover my hand over his. "We should have more days like these. Get fresh air and hang out together."

"Hm," he nodded.

I scooted closer to him until we were touching. "You know I love you?"

He exhaled amused, "Yeah, I love you too."

Finally, we shared the silence together. We often did that, but this is the calmest Jotaro had been in a while. It was calm and serene. The only noise were the waves before us. The warm late Spring air blew.

This was nice.

"Hey, love birds!"

Jotaro cleared his throat uncomfortably as he looked to find Josuke in his patrol uniform. He said, "Hey, Josuke."

I sat straight up separating ourselves. "Hey!"

"Sorry to interrupt your date," Josuke laughed nervously. "I was patrolling around here and just happen to find you guys. Sorry about that."

"Oh it's okay," I replied. "How's work going?"

He answered, "It's going great."

We talked for a little bit until he decided to leave to continue working.

I kissed Jotaro on the cheek and said, "Ready to go inside?"

He answered, "No, let's stay out a little longer."

"Okay." I leaned against him and sighed. "This is nice."

"Yeah."