Ringing Bells

I awoke in the middle of the night. I recognized that my arms were empty. I mumbled, "Hun? Jotaro?" I sat up in the darkness. I couldn't see well in the bedroom that I barely got familiar with in the last few days.

I decided to release my stand. "Pierce the.. mmm."

PTV appeared and went on a search for Jotaro. Not only could I see through other people's eyes, but I could see through my stand's.

She went to out of the room to the closest bathroom. No one was there.

Then she went down the hallway to the kitchen. There I found two people: Joseph and Jotaro.

Joseph was sitting down in a chair with his cane on the side. Jotaro was standing in a corner. They both held mugs and were silent.

Jotaro looked at my stand, but he looked away. He seemed down.

My stand got behind him and wrapped her arms around his shoulders.

He placed a hand on her arm.

"Your stand looks different," Joseph said obviously.

"It's not mine," he clarified.

Joseph was an old guy. He was a little delirious, but he could be grounded when he tried hard enough.

I used my stand to kiss him on the cheek. Then I made my stand disappear. I got up from bed and cleaned myself up.

When I went to the kitchen, the two of them were gone, but Holly was there making breakfast. I greeted, "Good morning."

She replied, "Good morning." She was such a nice lady. She made staying their for the week a treat. Then she said something that caught me off guard. "How about you and Jojo go out on a day one evening? New York is a great place with plenty of restaurants."

"A date?"

"Yes," she said. "You two have been spending a lot of time with us. You should have some time alone while you out of town."

"Well... that's not a bad idea."

She said, "I want my son to spend time with you as well. I want him to make new happy memories if he can't remember the old ones."

That... that was a perfect suggestion. I took her up on her suggestion the next night. We had two more nights to spend in New York. Might as well spend one of them on a date.

I was dressed up in a semi formal outfit while Jotaro was as formal as he could get wih his hat and collar shirt and vest with its collar up. Of course, he had on his long purple coat. He was basically dressing the same minus the shirt.

We were sitting together at the table. We were basically quiet, but that's how it usually with us. It was a comfortable silence. We ate while and shared the silence in between us.

Surprisingly, Jotaro was the one who broke the silence. He said, "You know, I feel most as ease with you."

I smiled. "I am as well."

He placed his eating utensil down. A soft smile grew on his face. "Thank you for taking me out."

"No problem," I said.

Jotaro said, "Tell me about yourself. You've been telling me about myself this whole time. I want to know about you. What have I forgotten about you?"

"Well," I started off slowly. I wasn't sure how to start talking about myself, but I figured out some things. I told him different things about me. Where I was from. What I enjoyed doing. I even told him the ins and outside of my stand which I noticed I never explained.

Jotaro said, "I'm glad I finally got a chance to relearn everything about you."

Afterwards, we went to the aquarium. It was a nice evening together, looking at the many sea creatures.

He was calm and had no care in the world. He held my hand as we enjoyed the scenery. By the time we were done, it was nearly midnight.

When we arrived at the house, only the hallway lights were on. I whispered, "They must all be asleep my now."

He nodded.

I pulled him forward to our bedroom. "It's time for a shower."

I got all cleaned up after the shower. I was on my phone scrolling through the pictures I took during my date with him. I couldn't help but smile with every picture I've seen with Jotaro enjoying himself.

I heard him come into the bedroom since he finished the shower, but I continued looking at the photos while I wait for him to get in bed

But I was interrupted when I noticed him getting in front of me.

I put my phone down and said, "Hey, hun." Then I noticed the collar. "You brought that with you?"

He averted his eyes and said, "Yeah."

"Come here," I said as I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled against me. My face was on his abs. "Well, I guess I pulled you in." He smiled as I kissed his stomach.

When I looked up, I saw a big smile creeping on his face. My heart thumped joyfully in my chest. I lifted up his shirt to get to his skin. I gave him more kisses. It's something about spoiling him with kisses that just makes me so excited.

Jotaro bent down enough until his thighs were on top of mine.

"There was no point in putting on a shirt." I pulled his shirt off as I kissed his chest, then neck. Eventually, I reached his mouth. I had to reach up to make contact with his lips.

Jotaro's tongue danced with mine as we kissed. His big hands gripped my hips while my hands combed through his hair.

When I pulled from the kiss, I said, "I want to get all the way on the bed, but you're heavy."

"Right," he quietly chuckled. He was a big man, so moving both of us together was not an option. He got off of me and laid down on the bed.

I got on top of his hips and leaned down to kiss him some more. "You are so cute to get on the bed like that for me."

Jotaro turned his head to reveal his neck to me better.

A big grin grew on my face. "Aw... you are so cute. I love that about you." I kissed his neck, then I bit his neck. It wasn't the first thing I would do, but I wanted to give him everything he wanted.

His hips grinded against me.

I whispered, "I want to too, but not in someone else's bed."

"It's a guest bed," he said after giving me a kiss on the forehead.

I grabbed his chin with my thumb and forefinger and said, "I rather not screw you unless we are home."

"But I got everything prepared," he said this as he bent his knees upward.

"You mean... you packed the stuff we need?"

"Yes," he nodded. His eyes pierced mine at how serious he was.

I stared back with wide eyes. A trembling breath escaped my lips as I understood what he wanted.

And I will give it to him.

Oh, what a great night this would be.