Old Scars

I groaned as I lay down in bed on my stomach. "I did not need all that pizza." I just finished a nice refreshing shower. Wearing underwear and a t-shirt was suitable for resting.

Jotaro laid down beside me comfortable in his underwear as well. He looked at his arms and torso that were filled with scars. His eyes furrowed.

"What's up?"

He asked, "I never thought of asking because I was used to them, but where did I get these injuries. Was it during the fight with Pucci?"

"No," I answered. "You got them during that trip to save your mother. As far as I've known you, you've always had those scars." I never delve deep into asking about them. I was just happy that he was alive.

"Hm," he examined his skin some more.

I placed my arm across his torso. I also laid my leg over his waist. I managed to place my lips on his chest.

A soft breathy laugh escaped from his lips. He looked away as his face was dusted in pink. A little smile was twitched from the corner of his mouth.

I placed another kiss on his pectoral.

He sighed, "Collar?"

"Wow," I teased. "Way to be bold."

He just stared at me waiting for an answer. He was trying his best trying not to seem too eager.

I answered, "Yes. Collar."

Jotaro reached under his pillow and pulled out his collar.

I said surprised, "You were prepared?"

Jotaro responded with a low grunt. He handed me to the collar. "Hm." He averted his eyes.

He wanted me to put it on him.

Just how much does this guy remember? His memories are spotty at best, but he seemed to always remember the little things.

I positioned myself over him and sat over his lap. I leaned over and put the collar around his neck. "Aw, look at you," I fawned. "You are such a beautiful man. Did you know that your lashes are quite long? I, myself, would kill for them."

He exhaled a little chuckle. "You're doing too much."

"But it's true!" I cupped his cheek with my hand. "I love you, so it must be true. Are you telling me that I have bad taste?"

"No."

"Right. I don't have bad taste." I kissed on him on the cheek where the scar went through. "Now my most attractive man in the world... what do you want?"

He simply answered, "You."

I giggled, "You know how to flatter a person." I could feel my face warm up into a blush. I leaned forward for another kiss but this time on the side of his mouth. "But gosh was that cheesy."

He asked, "Does that mean I have bad taste?"

I glared down at him. "Don't use my words back at me." I kissed his other cheek.

Jotaro's lips widened into a bigger smile.

Next, I kissed his lips. "Aw, I love you so much."

"Mm," he replied. He placed his hand over my hand on his cheek. He kissed my hand. His eyes bore into mine.

Why was that so cute?

He reached with other hand to pull me to close my face with his. He was as passionate just as when he remembered me, but I shouldn't dwell much on that. I should dwell on the now.

Jotaro was here.

With me.

He was mine.

He was alive.

"Why are you crying?" He wiped tears from my face. "Did I do something wrong?"

"No," I sniffed. "I'm just so happy to have you here. You worried me so much, but now, you can just be
... free."

Jotaro stared as if he was trying to understand the full meaning of my words. He wasn't sure how to respond. Even as we grew closer when we first met, he never really dealt with a crying me.

I continued as I softly cried, "I worried about you so much for your wellbeing when you travelled so much. You were always so stressed and standoffish because you didn't want anyone to get hurt and because of what you went through." I avoided using the word 'die' when referring to other people. "You dealt with dangerous business so often. Even when you almost lost your life against Pucci, I didn't know what I would do if you..."

He called my name gently. "Like you said: I'm here." He wrapped his arms around me as I laid my head on his shoulder.

I was relieved as I laid into his warmth. I exhaled, "I'm so glad you're here."

I have no idea if it was from the exhausting drive home or the pizza digesting in my stomach, but soon, I was lulled to sleep. His breathing was soothing.

It was proof that he was alive.

He was...

Bleeding so much. I saw everything through his eyes with my stand. Anasui, Jolyne, Hermes and Emporio was there trying to defend themselves against the menacing Pucci. They were all in a body of water trying to escape the speeding flow of time.

Jotaro and Anasui tried to come up with a plan.

But it didn't come to fruition.

I alerted the Speedwagon Foundation before that because Jotaro notice something was going on with time speeding up.

But was it too late?

In a split second, everyone was attacked. All except Emporio. Since Jotaro was rendered unconscious, I switched to Emporio. Somehow this kid escaped, but he managed to defeat Pucci with Westher Report's disk.

Finally, the little twelve year old truly saw the fatalities in front of him.

So much blood.

Emporio screamed. He terror tore through me as he saw everyone injured and mangled. Jolyne was stabbed multiple times. Hermes was impaled. Anasui... poor Anasui. Jotaro was... He cried as he clutched at his shirt.

I gasped for air as I woke up. I found myself still wrapped in Jotaro's embrace. It didn't stop my heart from pounding painfully in my chest. I looked at him through the dimness.

He was asleep. He was peaceful. He was alive.

I whispered, "Please don't die on me."

He began rubbing my back just like when I would comfort him. He replied back quietly, "I won't."

"Good."