❃ chapter thirteen

Her legs were sore from last night's skating.

"Five more minutes," Draco groaned as she stretched underneath the covers, pulling her into his chest.

"I wasn't leaving you," Maybelle smiled, running her fingers through his morning hair.

"Good," he whispered, placing slow, lazy kisses along her jawline, hands drifting across her bare back as she climbed on top of him. Draco sat upwards, straddling her in his lap as his palms gripped her ass, his kisses along her neck trailing down to her chest.

"Draco," she breathed out, scratching his back with her fingernails as his hands roamed her body in pleasure.

"I love you so much," he mumbled deeply, nipping at the soft skin of her breasts.

The door swung open, and in walked an obliviously innocent Theodore Nott.

"Hey guys, Bellatrix let me in — oh my fucking god! Bloody hell, what are you doing?!" He covered his eyes with his hands, turning back towards the wall.

"What the fuck mate?!" Draco scoffed, pulling the covers over her nude body as she slumped back into his chest, cheeks flushed in embarrassment. "What do you need this bloody early?"

"Um — I'm kind of freaking out," Theodore spoke shakily, fear evident in his voice.

"Wait in the living room, we'll be down in a minute," Draco muttered, sulking, as Theodore walked out of the room, shutting the door behind him.

"We're not done here," Draco seethed before exiting the bed, pulling his sweatpants back over his legs.

"Tonight?" She asked, throwing his sweatshirt over her torso, practically swimming in it due to their size difference. Once he was fully dressed he returned to the bed where she lay, waiting.

"Tonight," he kissed beneath her ear gently.

She rode on his back down to the living room.

"What's wrong, Theo? Are you alright?" They heard Naevah speak from the hall, sitting down besides the rest of the awaken group, "What's freaking you out so terribly?"

"The death eaters attacked the burrow last night," Theodore mumbled through tears, burying his head in his hands.

"Come here," Naevah frowned, allowing him to lay his head in her lap whilst stroking his brown curls.

"W-what if George-" he began to break down in sobs, "They're reckless, Navs. If he's hurt I can't h-help him, he could be dead and I wouldn't know-"

"They were there for Potter, Theo," Pansy exclaimed, sipping from a glass of cider, "They wouldn't hurt George."

"But-"

"Do you want me to help you write a letter?" Naevah smiled sweetly, cupping his cheek as he nodded, "He's alright. You'd feel it if he wasn't."

They sat in silence as Naevah and Theodore walked back upstairs to his bedroom.

"I feel awful," Maybelle whispered, hugging her knees to her chest.

"I don't blame you," Blaise exclaimed, staring into the fireplace, "I don't know what I'd do if Daph got hurt and I wasn't there."