❃ chapter three

"Alright, who's up first?"

Pansy poured firewhiskey into each shot glass, placing the bottle in the center of the circle.

"You pour, you ask first," Theodore suggested, leaning back on his elbows. Pansy nodded, scanning the group with her eyes for her first victim.

"Blaise," she smirked, a taunting smile on her face, "Truth or dare?"

"Truth," he sighed, rolling his eyes.

"Who'd you lose your virginity to?"

Blaise huffed, shutting his eyes closed in defeat.

"Daph."

Exclamations erupted from the group, blush coming across Daphne's features. He'd never admitted it aloud before.

"Theodore, truth or dare?"

"Dare," he smiled, rolling his sleeves up to his elbows.

Blaise tapped his foot in determination, thinking up a dare that would be up to par with everyone's expectations.

"Did you see that girl sitting in the slytherin common room before coming up here?"

Theodore nodded suspiciously.

"Go flirt with her," Blaise said, "If you get a kiss I'll give you five galleons."

He debated this offer, tugging his lip between his teeth, but promptly leaned forward, poured a shot and knocked it down the back of his throat.

"I'm surprised," Blaise raised his eyebrows, giving a short applause.

"I'm a loyal man," Theodore scoffed, placing his glass back on the floor, "The girl in the common room can go fuck herself. Draco, truth or dare?"

Maybelle's eyes drifted towards the boy, blonde locks messy atop his head in flannel pajama pants, shirtless as he leaned against the bed frame.

He had been nearly silent for the entirety of the game.

"Dare."

Theodore tangled a hand in his brunette curls, shaking his head to rid the hair falling in front of his eyes.

"Kiss the hottest person in the room."

Draco's hand flinched, eyes set on the shot before him, desperate to reach out and down it, but instead he sat still, unable to make a decision.

"We all know it's me, if you don't want to kiss someone as handsome as me I understand," Theodore chuckled jokingly, placing his hands behind his head as Blaise slapped him across the shoulder.

Maybelle's eyes were set on Pansy, sitting patiently with a smirk. Draco wouldn't dare defy her sexuality; she'd shove him off with a 'gross' and throw up in the nearest trash can.

Daphne was gorgeous, but she was a blonde; everyone knew Draco wasn't into blondes. After a bad experience with a blonde after the yule ball in fourth year he never wanted to kiss one again.

Naevah was his best option; beautiful, natural curls with a dash of freckles across her nose. She sat quietly next to Blaise in her sunflower pajamas, twiddling a braid of vines between her fingers.

Maybelle was so caught up in her own decisions she hadn't realized he'd pushed the shot glasses out of his way, leaning forward onto his knees.