Plans for the Future

It's been 6 years and now I'm 10 years old. Not much has changed in our lives, grams has been teaching me magic every day and if I dare say so myself I'm a natural. Sheila is surprisingly a great teacher. I say surprisingly because canon Sheila spent most of her time drunk and didn't teach Bonnie magic even after she found out about it. So, to say this is an improvement would be an understatement.

I even got Sheila to sign me up for martial arts which I was thrilled about. I'm supposed to start next week and it was a relief. My magic can't always protect me, I need to be prepared for anything that is to come. And there is a lot to come.

I started having more blurry dreams throughout the years and to say that they frustrate me would also be an understatement. Whenever I get close to seeing the blond man's face I wake up. They are generally of him either killing people or talking with people, which doesn't tell me anything. Most vampires are quite murderous so it's not really a shock. I believe he can also see me but in a blurry form.

Bonnie has been growing up carefree and there is nothing more I want for her...for now. Soon I will have to tell her, I can't have my baby sister in danger, she means too much for me to let that happen. She was still friends with Elena, but this time around she was also friends with Caroline. I might have pushed them closer because I know that Caroline is actually a sweetheart despite the way she acts.

I've been doing my best to teach them to love themselves and accept themselves the way they are. I've never understood why canon Caroline was jealous of Elena or why canon Bonnie constantly sacrificed her life for Elena, no matter how close they were. Elena is the same as canon Elena, meaning nothing changed, and I know I can't actually change the way her doppelganger brain works otherwise I would have tried, believe me.

I started practicing astral projection today and it was actually not as easy as I thought it would be. It seems to take more of my physical energy than magic, but with time I will master that as well. I just need to be patient. Why was that even important enough to waste my energy on it? Well, there may or may not be a certain original I would like to see.

There's a bridge that I plan to burn before anyone even thinks about using it to kill the originals, they're under my protection now. I have also been thinking about Enzo, I wasn't sure how to do it. I need to wait until the Gilbert's meet their demise. It's sad but it has to happen. Well, it's will be sad for the Gilbert family, I don't actually care. The only people I care about are Bonnie and grams, everyone else can fend for themselves. I liked the scooby doo gang baby edition, but that doesn't mean that their lives have meaning to me. 

- 7 Years Later -

Years have been flying by and I couldn't be more thankful for that. I'm finally 17 years old and I'm more than ready to get this show on the road. I've been able to master astral projection and now I can do it without a hitch. I wanted to wait as much as possible, you know, to preserve the plot and whatnot. I'm nice like that.