Love

Y/n's POV

It's been a few days since everything was back to normal.

Kristoff and I decided to live with the siblings here in their palace.

This is Anna's idea, at first I refused but when Elsa was the one who request, I don't know myself why I can't refuse or say no to her.

"i guess i love her too much" i whispered to myself while walking down the hallway.

It seems like then it was very dark and empty of people this Palace and now there are so many people because they have already opened the gate of the palace.

While I was walking in the hallway, suddenly someone pulled me out and it was Anna.

"Hey, where are we going" i asked but she didn't answer.

She took me out of the palace she climbed on the tree I used to just hide and I sat next to her.

"I just want to say something" She said and i just looked at her.

"for real, I really like you for a long time, I like you since we were kids" Anna confessed to me.

"Eyy i already know that" i said and she looked at me widened her eyes.

"Ohh i guess it's too obvious hehe" she said

"Well to be honest, i dragged you here because i wanted to break up with you" she said

"Ohh, you hurt me" I said then acted hurt and she hit me lightly for joy.

"Well you're a vampire and you didn't even tell me, hiding the truth to me was more painful than breaking up" she said and looked up the sky.

"Sorry" i said and looked down then after a few seconds i heard her giggling.

I looked at her and she just smiled before looking at me.

"Please take care of my sister" she said that made me more confused.

"I know you love my sister" she said and i feel my cheeks burning up.

"is i-it obvious" I couldn’t help but stutter in embarrassment.

"Yap and i think she loves you too" she said that which makes my face even hotter.

"H-how can you say so" f*cking hell why the f*ck I'm stuttering.

"Don't you know that sister have one mind" she said proudly

"T-that's not t-true" i said and she just laugh at me.

"Damn do you love my sister that much" she said still laughing

"I want to confessed to her but I'm afraid maybe when she rejects me she might hate me" i said as I restrained myself from crying.

"you never know if you won’t try" she said then descend from the tree.

"Come on, the party is about to start" she said

"Go ahead first, I will just go somewhere" i said

"Okay then, be careful and see you later at the party" she said and ran away.

I jumped down from the tree not knowing where to go.

"I'll just visit the trolls" i whispered to myself and ran away to the castle.

Once i arrived at the trolls home they greeted me happily and talked about what happened to them this past few days.

"Y/n look at this mushroom that grew on my back, isn't it cute" one of the trolls said