Almost ki--

No one's Pov

As Y/n was running in the forest she heard a familiar voice so she immediately looked for its owner.

A few minutes later of searching Y/n saw the owner of the voice and it was the new Queen of Arendelle.

She watched how Elsa made an ice palace using her powers.

Y/n saw how the Queen changed clothes with her power and how she walked closer to the balcony with a smile on her lips.

The pale woman immediately ran towards the stairs of the palace that Elsa had built.

It could see in Y/n's face that she was amazed at the ice palace.

She went upstairs and when she reached the Big Ice Door of the palace she knocked three times.

The door opened on its own, the Queen heard the footsteps of the Pale Woman so she looked at her with fear plaster on her face.

"Who are you? Why are you here? How did you find this place?" Elsa asked while walking backwards.

"Uhm first, don't be afraid of me and don't be afraid that you'll hurt me by your powers" Elsa stopped and stood up properly still looking at the Pale woman.

"Uhm Hi I'm Y/n Ambrosia, I am here because I followed you and uhm-" the woman stopped speaking as the queen spoke.

"I don't care who you are! Get out!" The queen's order but the Tall woman didn't obey it.

"Don't you remember me?" The Queen did not say a word to the woman's question and walked backwards again.

Y/n immediately walked closer to Elsa.

"don't come near me Y/n! I don't want to hurt you! Please, I'm begging you." Y/n ran to Elsa without being noticed by the queen because of her Unnatural Speed.

She stood behind the queen and hugged her, wrapping her arms on Elsa's waist and resting her chin on the Queen's shoulder.

"I told you! You can't hurt me by your powers." Y/n said looking at Elsa.

Y/n's bold gesture made Elsa's face blush.

After so many years Elsa felt safe again on the Pale woman's embrace. (Do you get dejavu?)

After a few seconds the Queen hold Y/n's hand that is on her stomach.

The black-Haired woman smiled.

"You look gorgeous" Y/n said with a raspy voice that made Elsa's heart skipped a beat.

"what is happening to me? Why I can't make myself get out of her embrace" Elsa asked herself again as she listened to how her heartbeat quickened.

"T-thank you" Elsa whispered biting her lips, she could feel the butterflies in her stomach go crazy.

The Queen tried to move to get out of Y/n's embrace but she failed due to the tightness of the woman's embrace.

"don't move" the pale woman whispered while her eyes were closed.

"So warm" y/n mumbled.

The Queen did nothing and allowed Y/n to hugged her.

"what is she doing" the queen asked herself.

Y/n has no idea what she's doing, she just let her feelings control her.

"I miss you so much, Elsa" Y/n said which made the queen's face even redder.

When Y/n realized what she was doing, she immediately let go of the hug.