Coronation Day

9 Years later

No one's pov

All Arendelle people gathered around the castle when they heard the news that King and Queen of Arendelle died.

They were all wearing black clothes, most of the people were crying because of the sudden death of the King and Queen.

Others are silent only to pay respect to the former King and queen.

The guards, on the other hand, were well positioned and they were carrying a white bird.

The door of the castle opened and there the youngest Princess was seen.

The Princess took a deep breath and then walked a little until everyone could see her.

The woman wanted to cry but she stopped it because she didn’t want people to think she was weak.

She took another deep breath before she spoke

"Let us pay our respects to the King and Queen of Arendelle" Anna said and all fell silent.

The guards simultaneously pounded their weapons on their shield.

After that they simultaneously released the birds they were holding.

"Until we meet again, Mom, dad" she whispered to herself as she watched how the birds escaped and flying freely upwards.

After a few minutes the Arendelle people gradually left and the guards went back to their assigned work.

"Let's go home" Kristoff said and mount his Reindeer.

"go home first, i need to talk to someone" The black-Haired woman said as she looked at the princess who was now about to enter the castle.

"Hey don't be late for dinner, we still need to bake carrot cake for my Sven" She nod her head not taking her eyes off the princess.

"I need to go, bye for now" The Vampire woman said running towards to Anna.

"Princess Anna!" She shouted earning the attention of the guards.

The guards aimed their weapons at the pale woman making her stop on her pace.

Princess Anna turn around to see her she thought that woman was familiar so she approached her.

The Arendelle guards lower their weapons and they returned to their position.

"you're so familiar, who are you?" The princess asked you while examining your face.

Y/n looks different now, her hair is neatly tie in the back of her head. (imagine that Your hair was just like lisa's hair. The picture above in this chapter is what I am referring to)

Her chubby cheeks are no longer visible.

She have a muscular body her finger is quite long but there's something that never change, her fox eyes, pink lips and pale skin.

"Y/n, Y/n Ambrosia" The Pake woman said then bow.

Anna's eyes widened she looked shocked and scared at the same time.

"Is it really you?" you just smiled at her

The brunette woman smiled back and she embraced the Pale woman in front of her.

The pale woman was startled but she also hugged back the Princess.

"Did you miss me?" Y/n asked Anna calmly.

The princess looked at her before nodding.

A few minutes later the two women parted in a hug and smiled at each other.